Best thing about Jack Rodwell

super-mario said:
franksinatra said:
super-mario said:
well maybe hes ordered to look after the ball? youl be one of those people in a few months turning round saying I TOLD YOU HE WAS GOING TO BE CLASS like you probably did with nasri you muppet

No I will probably say what I have just said in this thread. I didnt judge him early doors but was underwhelmed by his initial performances. As for the comment about Nasri I have been defending on this forum all morning and was over the moon when we signed him. As for the muppet comment. I think a forum is not for you if your unable to discuss football sensibly.

yeahh its easy to say that now bet if i went through all your posts you slagged him off at the start of his career, i think a forum isnt for people like you.. quick to disagree with everyones opinions & generally a smarta##e..

To be honest I was wondering what you based the opinion on and maybe, as many people do on this forum, highlighted a passage of play or named examples of passing which would make me think differently from my initial observations. Alas no examples or insight.

de niro said:
nehe11 said:
de niro said:
not good enough. never will be. carling cup and maybe fa cup at best.
Don´t agree with you, he is good enough for this level.

he's not good enough for manchester city. the level doesn't come in to it.

Yep. Rodwell is average and will only ever be average.

Moyes must have been pissing himself at £13m. He is nowhere near City material. Fuck knows Milner is being cast out, he'd have done a much better job instead of Rodwell last night.

Reminds me of Steve Mcmanaman at city. Passes the balls sideways, backwards or to the opposition.

United getting the lad Powell for more half of what we paid Rodwell turns my stomach. Made even worse knowing De Jong left for fractions of the fee paid.

bluedan said:
Reminds me of Steve Mcmanaman at city. Passes the balls sideways, backwards or to the opposition.

United getting the lad Powell for more half of what we paid Rodwell turns my stomach. Made even worse knowing De Jong left for fractions of the fee paid.
Yeh and look and some of the fuckin dross they've signed for more than Rodwell,give the lad a year FFS.

The best thing about Jack Rodwell is the fact that his great grandma was a cocktail steward on the Cunard liner the Mauritania and served a rum ba ba to the then President General Grant.

Terrible signing, we win the league then sign utter mid table garbage like Rodwell, we`ve gone backwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.