best video game of all time?

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
jordinho09 said:
Assassin's Creed 2.
No contenders, it has a brilliant story and the citys that you can explore are brilliant.

could say the same for all 3, brilliant games
True, but Brotherhood broke when I was halfway through it so I can't say anything about that one.
Revelations looks brilliant though.

jordinho09 said:
Assassin's Creed 2.
No contenders, it has a brilliant story and the citys that you can explore are brilliant.

Loved number 2, couldn't get into 3 at all, tried to be Uncharted at the beginning, which are my favourite games of all time, Uncharted 1 and 2, movie-like graphics, funny dialogue, lifelike characters and an epic storyline in both.

jordinho09 said:
jordinho09 said:
Assassin's Creed 2.

True, but Brotherhood broke when I was halfway through it so I can't say anything about that one.

I think they said at the E3 Convention that Revelations is the last one :0(

Hopefully they'll try to drag it out and make more, but not to the point where it just goes shite obvioulsy.

Pro Evo 5
Mashed
Mario Kart
Wrestlemania 2000
Goldeneye
Perfect Dark
Fusion Frenzy
Mario Party 8

Not necessarily the best games ever made, but the most fun when you've got a few people round.

jordinho09 said:

Hopefully they'll try to drag it out and make more, but not to the point where it just goes shite obvioulsy.
Revelations is the last one with Ezio. I'm putting my money on the next game being set during the Russian Revolution.
The writers have wrote a Graphic novel entitled "The Fall" which is set during the revolution. The Assassin is called Nikolai Orlov I think.

jordinho09 said:
jordinho09 said:

Revelations is the last one with Ezio. I'm putting my money on the next game being set during the Russian Revolution.
The writers have wrote a Graphic novel entitled "The Fall" which is set during the revolution. The Assassin is called Nikolai Orlov I think.

Say if they planned to continue AC without Ezio wouldn't they have to change Desmonds character as well?? Seeing as Desmond only has control over Ezio's memories..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.