best video game of all time?

Michael Corleone said:
Altair > Ezio

In my opinion Assassins Creed is a good game, but gets boring far too quickly. Wouldn't get near the list of best games of all time.

The game has style nd brilliant story, looks like the new one is going to put one on the top.

But for me, nothing better than Commandos: Behind Enemies Lines

Championship Manager 01/02
GTA Vice City
Day of the Tentacle
Sam and Max Hit the Road
Zeus: Master of Olympus (Most underrated game there has ever been!)
Super Mario World

balkanno said:
Michael Corleone said:
Altair > Ezio

In my opinion Assassins Creed is a good game, but gets boring far too quickly. Wouldn't get near the list of best games of all time.

The game has style nd brilliant story, looks like the new one is going to put one on the top.

But for me, nothing better than Commandos: Behind Enemies Lines

I loved that game! Fuck I might still have a copy around here somewhere. This and the World Cup were the reasons I fucked up my GCSEs

Sega:

-Quackshot (had Donald Duck in it, was a quality game as a kid)
-Toe Jam and Earl (catching humans in jars on a space planet - fun as a kid, but funny to bust out now after a smoke, funny music and scenery)
- Sonic 1 and 2. Didn't like Knuckles coming into it after 2 :P

PS2:
-GTA San Andreas, Vice City, and GTA 3 - all ground breakers for their time.
-Pro Evo 6, and I also liked 2010....that was apparently one of the worst? I enjoyed it anyhow.
-Fight Night. Can't remember which, but it had Ricky Hatton in it and was a top game, released around 2005 I think? Good multiplayer too.

I notice a few people on here enjoyed 'Zelda: Ocarina of Time'. DON'T BOTHER WASTING YOUR MONEY ON THE DS VERSION! The exact same one is easily downloadable for PC, anyone wants info on how to get it, PM me.

micro-machines-v3.jpg
<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:23 pm --<br /><br />
kikstart2-01.gif

Ok in era order

Metal Gear Solid 4 (ps3)
GTA San Andreas (ps2)
Metal Gear Solid (ps1)
Snatcher (Sega Mega CD)
Zombies Ate My Neighbours (Megadrive)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (NES)
Arnie (C64)
Double Dragon (Atari 2600)

Jesus writing that makes me feel old

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.