best video game of all time?

Section z was the best game ever imo

0wc8.jpg

GTA3 when it came out. Was revolutionary for me. The following sequels have no doubt been great but it was just at the time how it was a new concept to be able to roam round a town in free mode.

I don't think I left the house for 3 days when this came out, remember mates outside on the street shouting me to come out the house!

foxy said:
GTA3 when it came out. Was revolutionary for me. The following sequels have no doubt been great but it was just at the time how it was a new concept to be able to roam round a town in free mode.

I don't think I left the house for 3 days when this came out, remember mates outside on the street shouting me to come out the house!

Shenmue on the dreamcast was technically the first free roaming game

BoyBlue_1985 said:
foxy said:

Shenmue on the dreamcast was technically the first free roaming game
epic game with an awesome graphic for those days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.