best video game of all time?

JamesMCFC said:
Anyone else played Suikoden?

Really cracking game that, very rare though

I played all 5 parts, trying to recruit 100 characters was so much fun.

a very unique rpg game it was. Might play it again on the pc.

ICT-Tam said:
Crash Bandicoot (the 1st one) was a great game, i'll never forget the day i got my ps1. I wish you could bottle excitement, i doubt i'll ever feel that happy again.

Vice city/ san andreas- preferred vice city. There was just something about the graphics of san andreas i didnt like. I couldnt ever put my fingers on it.

Modern warfare 2 was the first game i was ever properly addicted to. Played it non-stop. Read dead redemption is the best story-based game i have ever played. I had never cried at a game until the ending of that.

I'll bet 93:20 dropped that to 2nd place... or 3rd if you count the cup final the year you posted this...

As much as they have been dragged out now. Call of duty 4 is the best game ive played, and its going to take a really good game to beat it. first game that i really noticed the jump to next gen and got maximum value from it. Fair to say i got my 40 quids worth out of it.

other games that run it close are:
syphon filter
mario n64
goldeneye
GT3
GTA san andreas

football wise
International super star soccer pro. PS1
and the pro evo with colina on the front.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.