best video game of all time?

MCFC BOB said:
BimboBob said:
So many good games...

Half Life 2, Battlefield 1942, Deus Ex, Doom, Duke Nukem, The Championship Manager / Football Manager series, Portal, Track Mania...

But i'm going old school and hitting the adventure trail...

Sam and Max Hit the Road.
Me and my three friends spent a sleepover completing Half Life 2 about two years ago, and my God, we were all blown away.

I never understood it. Granted, graphics were decent, physics were cool, but it was really linear. There was no variation of ways to complete a section, it was basically walking through a maze with limited draw-distance shooting things.

MCFC BOB said:
BimboBob said:
So many good games...

Half Life 2, Battlefield 1942, Deus Ex, Doom, Duke Nukem, The Championship Manager / Football Manager series, Portal, Track Mania...

Me and my three friends spent a sleepover completing Half Life 2 about two years ago, and my God, we were all blown away.
Yes, but have you played half-life 1?<br /><br />-- 26 May 2011 16:51 --<br /><br />
quiet_riot said:
MCFC BOB said:
BimboBob said:
So many good games...

I never understood it. Granted, graphics were decent, physics were cool, but it was really linear. There was no variation of ways to complete a section, it was basically walking through a maze with limited draw-distance shooting things.
Oh come on, the storyline is epic

a.woollam said:
quiet_riot said:
Oh come on, the storyline is epic

Really? Really?

Gran Tourismo III has to be my fave.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1vccxhwVVQ&feature=player_detailpage#t=7s[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.