Best & worst performance of the season?

I'll only include matches I attended or watched all the way through, so I can't include Wigan as I missed it in the end, as well as Sunderland.

Best: Hull away - losing our captain to that bollocks ref after 12 minutes. MDM and Javi stepped up to the plate big time and every player ran themselves into the ground. Silva found his shooting boots, our defence found their form of old and it was straight out of the cliche book "performance of champions". I also think how important it was that Silva threaded that ball through to Edin, to score. As he had already missed a chance similar and his head could have easily dropped. Instead he put that one away and rolled into the United game with confidence and the rest is history.

Worst: Chelsea at home - fucking hell we didn't turn up that day.

Best performance - In pure footballing terms, Spurs away, we played some truly scintillating stuff.

Worst performance - Stoke away, we only got a point because Stoke were equally shit, a true bore draw.

Best: Spurs away. A first-half performance so intense in its purpose and commitment it was frightening. Narrowly ahead of Hull away and Merlin's utter brilliance.
Worst: Wigan in the Cup

Not the worst performance but very disappointing not to take three points from the Emirates. Hull away was a fabulous result and performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.