Best & worst performance of the season?

unicorn said:
Away at Spurs was different planet, first half especially. Chelsea home in the cup was sublime.

The away defeats were more frustrating/unlucky rather than plain poor. Sunderland at home wasn't great - they were good though.

agree mate we were so good that day i think anyone would have got an hammering unlucky it was spurs again

worst performance wigan at home, utter complacency lost us that game

Spurs H was probably the best of the lot for me. Fernandinho's performance was one of the best I've seen from any player in a City shirt; a pressing machine, perfect in both halves of the pitch.

I'm going to say Hull away, best team performance and best individual performance(s).

Off the back of our worst week of the season losing to Barca and Wigan, we needed those three points and after Vinny was sent off, I was shitting a brick to be honest. Up stepped David Silva and Martin Demechelis with two of the best City performances I saw all season long. Spanish Dave was majestic that day - aside from the superb goal he had the Hull players chasing shadows and MDM had probably our best defensive performance of the season, leading and marshaling that defence superbly after Vinny got the shoe.

Huge game in our season that one, absolutely pivotal and we were excellent.

Best: Home to Chelsea in the FA cup
Worst: Away to Blackburn in the FA cup

Best: Spurs away, liquid football. Hull away and West Ham semi final first leg were also top performances.

Worst: Wigan at home closely followed by Cardiff away and Stoke away.

Best : Hull away, down to 10 men early on, season could have been over there and then after the week we'd had

Worst: Sunderland away, lowest point of the season for me losing away at bottom of the league, 4th away loss of the season and well down the table. Seems it was a real kick up the arse for the players as well we were unstoppable after that

Best; Spurs away, the football was sublime. Runner up Hull away and honourable mentions for both rag games, Arsenal Home and Spurs at Home.
Worst: I have gone for Wigan in the cup but there are surprisingly quite a few contenders. Blackburn away, Chelsea Home, Norwich and Stoke away

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.