Betting Odds?

paulmcfc86 said:
buzzer1 said:
ive had, city h/t and f/t at 8/11, £100.

Chelsea 2/7. Norwich 3/10. Sthamptn 1/4. Notts cnty 2/5. Us 2/7. £10(apparently i win £37.61 off this bet alone).

Pomp goal start, 4/5. £50.

Dundee utd,5/4. Schalke 8/13. Leeds, 4/7. Norwich, £10.

So off £170 i win how much if that comes in? can some helpful soul workout the odds and let me know please?

You could have got ht/ft for city at 5/6 with paddypower returning £183 instead of the £172 you will get if it comes in and you could of got 20/21 pompey goal start with betsson returning £97.50 instead of £90. Thats an extra £18.50. Im not trying to send you under but I would personally check the odds 1st as if u have these types of bets every weekend you are losing a massive amount over the long run. Plus u can factor in bonuses if you use a few different bookies like someone has said. £18.50 could be your profit margin every week.

Cheers

Cheers mate, good advice indded but i do'nt plan on betting £100 every week as i'll be sticking to a quid on a coupon or a fiver on City or somnert, as long as i can recoup my £170 i'll be free from a kickin' off her indoors.

Failsworth_Blue said:
buzzer1 said:
ive had, city h/t and f/t at 8/11, £100.

Chelsea 2/7. Norwich 3/10. Sthamptn 1/4. Notts cnty 2/5. Us 2/7. £10

Pomp goal start, 4/5. £50.

Dundee utd,5/4. Schalke 8/13. Leeds, 4/7. Norwich, £10.

So off £170 i win how much if that comes in? can some helpful soul workout the odds and let me know please?

ive had, city h/t and f/t at 8/11, £100 - You would get back £172.73 back including your stake

Chelsea 2/7. Norwich 3/10. Sthamptn 1/4. Notts cnty 2/5. Us 2/7. £10 - You would get back £37.61 back including your stake

Pomp goal start, 4/5. £50. - £90 back including your stake

Dundee utd,5/4. Schalke 8/13. Leeds, 4/7. Norwich, £10. - You'd get back £74.25 including your stake
Thanks FB, Dundee are the only ones to be letting me down atm, 4-4, come on Dundee ha ha.

Fair enough pal. The way I look at it, it is like walking into a shop to buy something for £20 but u know the shop next door has exactly the same product for £10 but you buy it for £20 anyway. Like u say tho, if it is usually just a couple of quid it doesnt make a diffrence. Good luck!

Get on us @ -2 i got 12/5. I'm pretty confident we will give them a spanking. Handicap betting is the way to go and then you don't have to risk all your £200. just bet £50. I've made a few quid betting on Tevez to score(anytime) the odds have come down but if you take a long term view with it you are going to make money over season...
Good luck fella

To JMA I know what you mean but to balance it out a bit I have had 2 acca`s up this season one paid just shy of £1200 and the other paid £700 off £10 staked basically get one up a season and your quids in, do have singles ( big singles ) but dont touch anything that is 4-6 on or worse

Finkelstein in the Times has 55% city win, 21% pomp, 24% draw. He's usually spot on - pretty much 50% chance city not winning. Not a foregone by any stretch

Dannyctid said:
Get on us @ -2 i got 12/5. I'm pretty confident we will give them a spanking. Handicap betting is the way to go and then you don't have to risk all your £200. just bet £50. I've made a few quid betting on Tevez to score(anytime) the odds have come down but if you take a long term view with it you are going to make money over season...
Good luck fella

Cheers Danno, good look lad.

Going to lump on the -1 10/11 bet tomorrow at Coral.
A 5-0 win which would take us 5th on goal difference is 28/1.
The other bet i like tomorrow is 8/11 both teams to score in the Arsenal match

goataldo said:
Going to lump on the -1 10/11 bet tomorrow at Coral.
A 5-0 win which would take us 5th on goal difference is 28/1.
The other bet i like tomorrow is 8/11 both teams to score in the Arsenal match

FFS Goat, you keep throwing these tempting little bets in my way i'm gonna be down the YM. Now where did i put me wallet. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.