Between 5,500-6,000 ticket's left as of this morning

GREATMADMAN said:
Am i the only one who thinks the ticketing system is REALLY unfair?.

I'm only 18, and was born into a family which lives 180 miles from Manchester, and have a pop who hates Football. So only when i got a job at 16 was i able to start affording to go to games. Now though, i'd estimate 25% of my wages goes to watching City, go to pretty much all home games when i can get the day off. How the f*ck am i supposed to have accumulated ridiculous amounts of loyalty points? The points system is ageist!. Just because i'm young and have been to less games doesn't make me any less of a fan......

Fail to understand why they can't release the allocation on general sale, and the most loyal fans will be the ones with a sleeping bag queuing up in the box office line

when i was 18 i couldn't get to games either.we all have our turn at being a new fan, i accepted the token system then as you must accept the points system now.
of course there was no internet to gripe on but we did'nt gripe as we knew the guy with more tokens than us had at one time in his life had missed games due to the guy older than him having the right tokens.

what goes around comes around.

My mate went down yesterday and was told there was 16,000 tickets left, so if the person behind the window was telling the truth then where has 12,000 tickets gone?

de niro said:
GREATMADMAN said:

I'm only 18, and was born into a family which lives 180 miles from Manchester, and have a pop who hates Football. So only when i got a job at 16 was i able to start affording to go to games. Now though, i'd estimate 25% of my wages goes to watching City, go to pretty much all home games when i can get the day off. How the f*ck am i supposed to have accumulated ridiculous amounts of loyalty points? The points system is ageist!. Just because i'm young and have been to less games doesn't make me any less of a fan......

Fail to understand why they can't release the allocation on general sale, and the most loyal fans will be the ones with a sleeping bag queuing up in the box office line

when i was 18 i couldn't get to games either.we all have our turn at being a new fan, i accepted the token system then as you must accept the points system now.
of course there was no internet to gripe on but we did'nt gripe as we knew the guy with more tokens than us had at one time in his life had missed games due to the guy older than him having the right tokens.

what goes around comes around.

Spot on this, ultimately we all get our turn, and as with most things in life a little patience is required. In the non too distant future some youngster will be moaning, greatmadman is an oldie with too many points stopping the youngsters having a chance.

M18CTID said:
stimo said:
My mate went down yesterday and was told there was 16,000 tickets left, so if the person behind the window was telling the truth then where has 12,000 tickets gone?

Supporters clubs mate ;)

Kevin Parker requested and got a whole stand as he didn't want his "matchday experience" spoilt by blues standing, singing and doing the poznan ;-)

blueinsa said:
M18CTID said:
Supporters clubs mate ;)

Kevin Parker requested and got a whole stand as he didn't want his "matchday experience" spoilt by blues standing, singing and doing the poznan ;-)

I heard that the newly formed Ulan Bator branch bagged a couple of thousand tickets too, even though all but 2 of them don't even hold an accesscard, let alone a seasoncard.

GREATMADMAN said:

Travelling all that way, you can't be a real City fan.

Freestyler, it looks like you have been a victim of a wind up.<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:43 pm --<br /><br />
nashark said:
It will sell out just above 3000 points imo.

What time did you queue up Freestyler?

What time did you get your ticket?

How many were queueing when you left?

How the fuck haven't you been banned for wumming the ticket threads?

16-18k sold, so they're all gonna go tomorrow?

Don't chat horse shit.

Look at the allocation for each category and look what's left. Now i know there will be exceptions but the vast majority of people given the choice have gone for the category 1/2 tickets which are now on the verge of selling out which would suggest almost half the tickets have been sold. We'd be talking about category 1, 2 and 3 being completely sold out and only limited tickets for category 4 available if there were really so few left. Bit of basic maths works wonders.

Not to mention the fact that we simply don't have that many season ticket holders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.