Big deal in process...

BibbyBlue85 said:
mancity dan said:
I never usually post things about transfers as don't want my credibility taking a beating, but as my mate had said it was nailed on, I thought I would this time.

Why ask us to check your post history then? You have well and truely shot yourself in the foot. I suggest you learn the art of wumming before taking over the mantle from TFM

I was trying to prove that I don't wind people up on my posts bibby.

Matty said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Why ask us to check your post history then? You have well and truely shot yourself in the foot. I suggest you learn the art of wumming before taking over the mantle from TFM

Maybe he meant if you checked his posts you'd see no history of wumming? Not saying I believe him mind, just playing devils advocate.

So Mancitydan is the Devil then ??

mcfc_die_hard said:
exacly robinho came out of the blue.

anything could happen but i wish it was a midnight job because its rubbish finishing at 5

Robi came out of the blue but it was first reported at 6pm which was 6 hours before the window shut so it wasnt like we had 2 hours to get a bid accepted and terms agreed like we have now mate

1894 said:
All this cloak-and-dagger stuff, and can't name names...surely some INITIALS would help then ?

Can't be MM as his work permit has been turned down

I have asked him for some but he won't tell me 1894

Lets not be too hard on MancityDan. He may have unwittingly been the victim of a windup himself, but naively made a schoolboy error of passing on that windup onto us? Course he could well be spot on, and at half 4 when i'm in the bath, talkSPORT break to say we've signed Villa and Silva, resulting in my early exit from the bath due to errrr, something floating in it.

omg ive just figured it out.............you said ur friend/mate at carrington/coms/home said he is a well known player and we will be shocked/surprised........its boot licker gary neville :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.