Big deal in process...

mancity dan said:
IBlue said:
Not that i don't believe you, but should have peppered him with questions.

Is he prem?
Is he foriegn?
Is he world known?
Etc...etc

I've tried mate but they have tried to keep this hush-hush

Respect then mate, hope your right, just to silence the doubters

Bojinov The Bull said:
All the people saying YOUR A WUM YOUR A WUM, WHY DO THIS are obviously very excited but don't want to believe it could happen so they aren't let down!

Just do what myself and hundreds of others are doing on here, read it, think oh ye would be good if that happened and then just wait and see, why get so worked up??

On to who it could be, I would say it's likely it would be either Gago or Motta!

Thanks Boj

its Thiery Henry. we never got linked to this guy, the press never mentioned it, and then bang out of the blue, he gets signed

***** you heard it here first *****

mancity dan said:
IBlue said:
Not that i don't believe you, but should have peppered him with questions.

Is he prem?
Is he foriegn?
Is he world known?
Etc...etc

I've tried mate but they have tried to keep this hush-hush

As I have had a really boring day sat at home writing all I can say is - IM WITH YOU MATE, BRING IT ON...............sigh!

shaiomarali said:
its Thiery Henry. we never got linked to this guy, the press never mentioned it, and then bang out of the blue, he gets signed

Yep, apart from the 206 replies on the thread immediately below this one, we heard it straight from you.

shaiomarali said:

If Jerome Anderson mentioned on SSN that a deal may come out of the blue, he may be right, isn't Anderson Henry's agent

Have never called anyone a WUM and am not starting today..Hope ur right dan and we get a real coup today to show our intent on the run in to the top 4 slot.

lets wait and see. :)

Somud said:
FFS!

Neven Subotic is not what we need with Lescott, Kompany, Toure, Nedum, Richards, Boyata and the list just goes on and on.

And to you who talk about Gago! Even Lucas is better than Gago!
Looks like you have only seen a few Real Madrid games then. You ever see him for Boca, Argentina under 21's, the winning title season with Real Madrid. Don't talk drivel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.