Big July Announcement

andrewmswift said:
alky313 said:
I thought this was supposed to be today?

That's what Ric said. So far we've got the leaked kits and the pre-season guest party thing.

The club can announce officially that we are not signing Isco this summer!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/Actualidad_Primer_Equipo_en/1330154127646/noticia/Noticia/Isco_signs_his_contract_with_Real_Madrid.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/ ... Madrid.htm</a>

GresleyChris said:
Can't believe those that know are still not telling. Confidentiality agreement or not, it hardly matters.

I'll spoil the party anyway and reveal its a family fun day type event at the gmex. Primal Scream are playing, it'll be a chance to formally introduce Pellegrini and players etc. Hardly worth keeping secrets over if you ask me. Anti climax

My source - Not telling
Our PR team are wank, can't wait to finish university - I'll walk straight in with my cock out.

Italian Manc said:
andrewmswift said:
Italian Manc said:
Paddy's off to Croatia with the youth teams.

that came out earlier

Fair enough. Anybody else any the wiser?

Whilst this is not necessarily the big news that we're still anticipating for, it is nevertheless a very interesting and astute piece of news. We're taking out our EDS and youth teams to go and play Croatia youth teams - unless I'm mistaken - which means there'll be a load of Croatian youth guys trialing under the watch of our scouts and Paddy.

As Croatia has quite a good pedigree now as a top football playing country, and that it's just joined the EU, thus meaning entering the freedom of movement of workers within the common market, it is clear, at least to me, that Croatia wasn't randomly selected. They'll be looking at bringing a few Croatian youngsters back with them so as to build the youth squads.

Incidentally, Spurs and other clubs are looking at buying up some Croatian youth players too.

Very interesting and potentially great piece of news for the future. Shows we have intelligent decision-makers at the top and throughout the club.

Blue Smarties said:
GresleyChris said:
Can't believe those that know are still not telling. Confidentiality agreement or not, it hardly matters.

I'll spoil the party anyway and reveal its a family fun day type event at the gmex. Primal Scream are playing, it'll be a chance to formally introduce Pellegrini and players etc. Hardly worth keeping secrets over if you ask me. Anti climax

My source - Not telling
Our PR team are wank, can't wait to finish university - I'll walk straight in with my cock out.
Why do you have an urge to get bummed by hairy men in communal showers?

cleavers said:
George Hannah said:
GresleyChris said:

My source - Not telling
Just pleased it's not Kenny Rogers
Maybe he's the special guest ?

there will be a change to the lineup.

my source. not telling...

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Blue Smarties said:
GresleyChris said:

My source - Not telling
Why do you have an urge to get bummed by hairy men in communal showers?
I’m a snake, I’m a tricky little freak, I’m a killer you won’t see me as I
Slither down the street I make noise and I’m poised like a train as you
Please, I make heat when I tweet I am the real McCoy,
All the lies that you say to me, better pray for me, better kill me or pay
For me, gotta get what you want, get what you want,
And all those things that I see you do, they make me breathe for you, I
Better kiss you or kill you too, gotta get what you want, get what you want

The club always had an air of being in control regarding press releases but it feels chaotic at the minute. Must be soooo much going on and so little time.

Manchester1894 said:
The club always had an air of being in control regarding press releases but it feels chaotic at the minute. Must be soooo much going on and so little time.

Maybe it's so little going on with to much time?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.