Big July Announcement

tilbz said:
Manchester1894 said:
The club always had an air of being in control regarding press releases but it feels chaotic at the minute. Must be soooo much going on and so little time.

Maybe it's so little going on with to much time?

The last few days the team seem to be spending a lot of time off. Suspect they will tell all on Friday

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
It's a Primal Scream Gig and player of the year awards at Manchester Central (gmex).
Not the 'real leather' card holders I was hoping for.

Where has this been announced?

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
tilbz said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
It's a Primal Scream Gig and player of the year awards at Manchester Central (gmex).
Not the 'real leather' card holders I was hoping for.

Where has this been announced?

Its not public yet

I thought the player of the year awards have already been done. Or is it at the end of the coming season?

GresleyChris said:
Can't believe those that know are still not telling. Confidentiality agreement or not, it hardly matters.

I'll spoil the party anyway and reveal its a family fun day type event at the gmex. Primal Scream are playing, it'll be a chance to formally introduce Pellegrini and players etc. Hardly worth keeping secrets over if you ask me. Anti climax

My source - Not telling

Nah we had that one on page 30.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.