Big news I heard last night....

Strangeways said:
I agree - play him behind the striker(s) and let him go where he wants, left or right. It's harder for him to do this if he starts out wide.
Fair point. Though Mancini's not one for giving him a free role.

We will finish top four this season.

We will beat Utd next month and win the FA Cup.

We will sign Pastore and Ashley Young in the summer.

We will run the PL title race right down to the wire next season (and win?)

..and hopefully do well in the Champions League (Semis?).

And you will all bum Mancini.

cheers.

DSonBlue said:
We will finish top four this season.

We will beat Utd next month and win the FA Cup.

We will sign Pastore and Ashley Young in the summer.

We will run the PL title race right down to the wire next season (and win?)

..and hopefully do well in the Champions League (Semis?).

And you will all bum Mancini.

cheers.

funny that, i had the very same dream last night, woke up this morning, back to reality.

joedr116 said:
I have heard from a source that city and arsenal were definately after him. Arsenal have won the race to get him and he will sign at the end of the season for them rather than us. How true this is we will wait and see.......

our cash...
arsenals cash...

that's all i'm saying.

this sounds good and all, but mourinho is not the long term type of coach, he will come here stay one or 2 years and leave. while mancini is the real deal, he could well be here for the next 20 years. i dont like mancinis negative football, but he is just nervous and doesnt want to lose. i believe that with a little more time, he will learn the english game, and he will have more confidence.
MANCINI TO STAY!

Yeah I've heard about it. Who hasn't?

Just about every month one of those sorry excuses for a paper comes out with a new 'breaking story.'

This month is was the daily fail was it?<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:02 pm --<br /><br />
Pigeonho said:
Why? What good will that do? If Mancini goes out in the Semi's to united and finishes out of the top 4, he has done no better than his predecessor, but with a load more money spent to boot. He has to go if we finish lower than 4th.
I want Mourinho in and $400M more spent, not a penny less!

Although we'll have to settle for a mid-table finish an no silverware!

EddH said:
I have heard from 2 sources (1 very good) that a big change is on its way...

Firstly can I say I'm not a Hughes fan, nor a Mancini hater, and I believe that we have made a steady development as a club (since the sheik took over), and there is only one manager that I'd want instead of Mancini, but apparently my wishes are going to come true.....

Mourinhio has been offered the job for silly money and has agreed.

This is all I know right now, but it seems strange that 2 different sources came up with the same info at the same time.....

Has anyone else heard anything about this?

this thread is pointless. please write something sensible and at least give references to what you say instead of adding to the rubbish that we read on the forum.

Not a fan of Mourinho for the simple reason that once he goes to a club it all
becomes about him and not the team. Plus, do we really want another year of
rebuilding?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.