Big News Soon...

knew something was afoot back in march this year......my mates missus works for the sports council and they were told back in march they were relocating away from sport city HQ to the town hall

clearing the way for city to take over parts of sport city??

Lets just hope the road works are sorted in time for what ever is being done, other wise noones going to turn up.

This would be fantastic if city could make a massive difference to employment, and the economy, in Manchester.

josh06 said:
Lets just hope the road works are sorted in time for what ever is being done, other wise noones going to turn up.

The road works haven't actually been that bad, at worst an extra 5 minute wait at rush hour.

It could be much much worse.

i actually posted this article yesterday. where are all the posts slagging immaculate pasta off for duplication? isn't that what this forum is all about?

badge said:
i actually posted this article yesterday. where are all the posts slagging immaculate pasta off for duplication? isn't that what this forum is all about?

I saw your thread but because it was posted by you I didn't bother reading it. Apologies

Sorry to piss on your chips......

The glazers are selling the swamp and are moving in with us.

The Fat el Hombre said:
badge said:

I saw your thread but because it was posted by you I didn't bother reading it. Apologies

well everybody has their favourites, don't they.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.