Big Phil is back

supercity36 said:
vbr said:
yeah and "big phil" couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo in switzerland or portugal, what's your big point? cause caicedo scored in the premiership and uefa cup he's going to be better than drogba when he's drogba's age? shut up you tit.

ok so you have no belief in big phil, despite him having a better goals/game ratio in the PREM than drogba had in ligue 2. and IM the tit?

PMSL. i can't believe you're trying to argue the point that because he has a better goals/game ratio than drogba did in ligue 2 he's going to be as good as drogba. yes, you're the tit if you're seriously trying to debate that.

such a huge prospect that he had a shite record in switzerland, came to city as another panic buy by sven, was utter gash for over a year, eventually managed to score in the uefa cup and a couple in the league and all of a sudden he's a world beater. had turned into "a major prospect" and "must stay" but was sent out on loan to portugal where he set the world on fire with dog shit performances and was sent home from a season long loan in december. yeah the lad has pedigree, must start the next prem game who cares if he's not fit.

vbr said:
Oh jesus not only is he back but the Drogba comparisons have started again. He's fucking gash, won't get a game all season unless we're really desperate for strikers.

correctamundo! The guy is fucking shite, with a capital FUCKING SHITE!! Not on the same level as ANY of the current squad (perhaps Richards is as thick) people saying he is better than RSC must be on crack! He is a championship player at best! I know we like a shit player who runs around a lot, Christ we have had enough of them over the years but come on.. The bowlegged bandelero is pants! Would be a huge step backwards IMO to have him in the team, I would seriously pay up his contract rather than have him back- as I would all the Sven crowd we farmed out last year as they were all crap

vbr said:
supercity36 said:
ok so you have no belief in big phil, despite him having a better goals/game ratio in the PREM than drogba had in ligue 2. and IM the tit?

PMSL. i can't believe you're trying to argue the point that because he has a better goals/game ratio than drogba did in ligue 2 he's going to be as good as drogba. yes, you're the tit if you're seriously trying to debate that.

such a huge prospect that he had a shite record in switzerland, came to city as another panic buy by sven, was utter gash for over a year, eventually managed to score in the uefa cup and a couple in the league and all of a sudden he's a world beater. had turned into "a major prospect" and "must stay" but was sent out on loan to portugal where he set the world on fire with dog shit performances and was sent home from a season long loan in december. yeah the lad has pedigree, must start the next prem game who cares if he's not fit.

but my point is valid isnt it?

The Cyber Goat said:
vbr said:
Oh jesus not only is he back but the Drogba comparisons have started again. He's fucking gash, won't get a game all season unless we're really desperate for strikers.

correctamundo! The guy is fucking shite, with a capital FUCKING SHITE!! Not on the same level as ANY of the current squad (perhaps Richards is as thick) people saying he is better than RSC must be on crack! He is a championship player at best! I know we like a shit player who runs around a lot, Christ we have had enough of them over the years but come on.. The bowlegged bandelero is pants! Would be a huge step backwards IMO to have him in the team, I would seriously pay up his contract rather than have him back- as I would all the Sven crowd we farmed out last year as they were all crap

when ade or rsc arent available do you wat to play fuckin benjani??

The Cyber Goat said:
supercity36 said:
same argument can be used for richards

The only difference is Richards is home grown and we might get a bit of money for him

the home grown argument is one of the worst ever. id rather give the home gro try first but he ISNT GOOD ENOUGH. you think my argument is flawed, look at your own

supercity36 said:
vbr said:

but my point is valid isnt it?

The Cyber Goat said:

when ade or rsc arent available do you wat to play fuckin benjani??

no, your point has no validity whatsoever. it's a crock of shit "BUT DURRRRR HE SOCRED MOR THAN DRAGBA DID IN LIGUE 2 AT HIS AGES HES CLEARLY BETTER!!!" fucking see some sense you tit.

actually watch him play and you'll see he has no future at the club at all. will play for the reserves and if there's a major injury crisis he might even sneak onto the bench. other than that he's on his way out of the door in the summer.

Filipe Caicedo = Emile Mpenza

All jokes aside, I think that Caicedo should be ahead of Benjani on the teamsheet, so when Ade is on African Cup of Nations duty we should replace him with Santa Cruz, caicedo on the bench, and if Santa gets crocked then he can come in.

Santa is always prolific around Christmas for some reason though, it must be cause he's eager to put his santa hat on like last season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.