Big Thank-You To MCFC (Gary Cook)

Gary Cook's job is to market the club and gain customers and to make more money for the club.... But theres no way you can deny the guy actually cares for the club, its things like that, stuff that won't gain any customers or make money that count. that was a completely selfless act on behalf of the club, & im glad the club is part of my life

CTID

Citytillidie69 said:
GX Blue said:
Glad you all agree.
Like a previous post said, we get a load of stick as a football club these days and not alot of good things get mentioned.
Fantastic work by City this.

GX ...forget to say....Pass on our regards to your mate, he's doing a sterling job and we are also proud of him as well.

I'm sure the rest of the Bluemoon villagers would agree.

I certainly will do pal. Thank You.

Had another mate return from Afghan 4 weeks ago and hes still now really shaken up about the goings on out there and struggling to adjust to being home and his mates still being out there.

So I know how much of a boost this small gesture from Gary Cook will have cheered up my mate.

Its acts like this that make Manchester City what it is and the reason why so many of us support this club. Its people like Gary Cook who come in to City and work tirelessly for the club to drive it in the right direction. Don’t get me wrong Gary probably earns an exceptional wage but I am god damn sure he puts in more work than is expected of him. That’s why it is important that we win a trophy soon to firstly reward us loyal fans but more importantly for all those that work so hard to make city the great club it is. Well done Gary I doff my cap.

That is pure class to the highest degree. What else puts the passion of City and football in perspective like the cruelty of war and the sacrifice soldiers make each and every second of their lives. I can only imagine what impact the thoughtfulness of this act by Cook would have on this lad while in the middle of hell. It really makes me proud to support City knowing that the heart of this club extends beyond its supporters despite the nature of professional sport today. As remembrance day approaches we all must also do our bit to make what ever individual gesture possible, be it big or small, to remember the fallen and support the men and women both in and out of active duty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.