Big Thank-You To MCFC (Gary Cook)

This is what makes our wonderful club so special well done garry cook and everyone else at the club who were involved proud as always to be a blue ctid

GX Blue said:
Just wanted to make everyone aware of what MCFC did for a friend of mine this recently

A friend of mine is in the Army and has been based in Afganistan all year.

He wrote Gary Cook a letter from Afgan asking if they could send him a couple of programs/City Magazine so he could keep up to date with the goings on at City.

Anyway, expecting not much in return, he got a package containing....

The Black away shirt signed by Adebayor.
Programs.
City Magazines.
Signed picture of Robinho.
Signed picture of Mark Hughes.
And
A personel letter from Gary Cook wishing him all the best and to send a picture of himself so they could put it in the match day program.

I personally think thats amazing. Really made his day and boosted his confidence as its tough times out there as im sure your all aware.

Great work Gary.

Stuff like this doesnt always get mentioned and i just thought everyone of you blues should know about this kind gesture
City have bent over backwards to help me pout with a few things this year - Exeptional customer service

sky and the press i thought were a disgrace with there reporting on gary after the kaka deal broke down, some of there comments from especially gordon taylor pfa and whelan wigan were uncalled for and jealous to the extreme, i thought he carried his self with dignity whilst these hypocrites were gunning for him? great to see him here.

I was on a flight to the US a couple of weeks ago - the Friday before the Fulham game - Gary Cook was on the flight - what a really nice guy. After all the numpties we have had in senior positions over the years it makes pleasant change to have someone decent and professional running our beloved club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.