Big Thank-You To MCFC (Gary Cook)

I have just returned to Manchester after 13 years in the Royal Signals. My last posting was with 7 Sig Regt in germany. This has made me proud of my mates still serving, my army experience. Well done City, the future is definately Blue. MCFC CTID.

LEST WE FORGET!!!!!!

That`s a fantastic gesture, GX all the best to your mate and his mates, our thoughts are with them.

Supported City for over 35 years and never felt closer to the club than I do now, great to see them really making the effort, top stuff Gary.

what a great gesture, good to see the club helping out our troops in this sort of way.

all the best to your mates in Afghanistan aswell and of course the rest of the boys out there

GX Blue said:
Just wanted to make everyone aware of what MCFC did for a friend of mine this recently

A friend of mine is in the Army and has been based in Afganistan all year.

He wrote Gary Cook a letter from Afgan asking if they could send him a couple of programs/City Magazine so he could keep up to date with the goings on at City.

Anyway, expecting not much in return, he got a package containing....

The Black away shirt signed by Adebayor.
Programs.
City Magazines.
Signed picture of Robinho.
Signed picture of Mark Hughes.
And
A personel letter from Gary Cook wishing him all the best and to send a picture of himself so they could put it in the match day program.

I personally think thats amazing. Really made his day and boosted his confidence as its tough times out there as im sure your all aware.

Great work Gary.

Stuff like this doesnt always get mentioned and i just thought everyone of you blues should know about this kind gesture

I love being a City fan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.