big update on Johnson...and more

Interesting post and even if only half right i would be over the moon! Is more believable and better put than most ITK posts, and doesn't seem to come from someone who only cares about increasing their e-peen. Fingers crossed.

If the OP is actually accurate and comes to fruition we will have one hell of a first team squad and one that is certainly capable of challenging for honours.....

I hope to god this is true.....but the fact that it could all rest on the tevez signing makes me very very nervous

If that OP is true then i'll wank my little head off and we should be pushing for honours this coming season with that 1st team

Given it all rests on Tevez signing - he must be in receipt of one hell of an offer from us - can't see how the Scum can match it - the monies from Ladyboy are not real just a small repayment of their debt.

No idea if any of this is true but its easy to see how these deals can be a pack of cards. Really big players dont want to be odd one out ala Robinho. Safety in numbers.

No doubt we are in for the likes of Eto as well as Tevez, what we dont know and might never know is what the deals hinge on, other players signing, what we offer in fees or the wages the player expect to come to us.

Very interesting anyway.

What peverse pleasure do people get out of making up bogus transfer info?

Not only that, but going into tremendous detail. It's barmy. Something obviously lacking in their lives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.