big update on Johnson...and more

Rammyblues said:
Putting both bits of info together, our whole summer effectively depends on the Tevez deal

It Tevez signs, Eto o will sign , If Kolo signs Yaya will come, if they arrive Johnson will probably come.

This is going to be one hell of a week if this info is legit.

Squeky bum time me thinks.

That all sort of fits...City aren't playing in Europe next season and we have to show real ambition in the transfer market in order to sign/ attract some top quality players.

pardoe said:
Give over, load of shite. The fact that people are so desperate to believe this crap is embarrassing.

Completely fabricated bullshit, and information that only an extremely select few would be privvy to.

So we havent been linked with Tevez,Eto'o, & johnson then...???

well im buggered.

sthelensblue said:
bt nt etoo as barca have only decided to let him go cus hes past it
If that means what I think it means, you are a complete fucking mentalist!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
But Garry Cook has impressed a lot of people at City in last fortnight, especially Hughes and chairman. He seems to be on a mission (prob because of Kaka?)

He is setting the agenda for so many clubs at the moment.

It's why we will soon be asked to join the G14 at the invitation of others, at the expense of Newcastle.

Now you can take that to the bank.

I was tempted to use a big scary font for this, but I think I'll just say it quietly.

the g14 doesn't exist anymore dude.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I did hang my hat on Mourinho, and for very good reasons. Despite the outcome, nothing I posted/told me to believe absolutely anything but.

I've put myself out there to be shot at - go ahead, make my day!

But sure there are enough intelligent posters on here to appreciate that not all things in football are black and white.

I also posted Kolo Toure was coming in Jan, sure it made me look stupid, but the reality of its happening was a lot closer to the reality.

I also hope it can be appreciated that, as a fellow blue, I also find it a struggle not to get carried away when I'm told things.

But it would be stupid of me to disregard the source of info I do have.

As a footnote to my original posting, I have never been his biggest fan - far from it.

But Garry Cook has impressed a lot of people at City in last fortnight, especially Hughes and chairman. He seems to be on a mission (prob because of Kaka?)

It's why we will soon be asked to join the G14 at the invitation of others, at the expense of Newcastle.

G14 doesn't exist anymore - disbanded in Feb 2008.

sthelensblue said:
gud read da sounds very promising , ii wud deffo lyk 2 c yaya nd tevez bt nt etoo as barca have only decided to let him go cus hes past it , they no wa they r duin for example ronaldinho left in similar circumstances and now hes wank

you've crashed my Babel fish.

I've always enjoyed reading tolmie's hairdoo's posts, like he said things in football aren't black and white. If none of these deals do come off then you can bet its not through lack off effort on City's part. We're not an established top 4 team, but the fact we're going for these sorts of players is encouraging.

I think signing Barry so early sent expectation levels through the roof, no other Premiership team has made as significant a signing as Barry since the season ended. It's still very early in the summer so lets just hope some of, if not all these deals come off, whether that be now or August 31st.

bizzbo said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

I was tempted to use a big scary font for this, but I think I'll just say it quietly.

the g14 doesn't exist anymore dude.

lol. So should we still take it to the bank?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.