big update on Johnson...and more

samharris said:
sthelensblue said:
gud read da sounds very promising , ii wud deffo lyk 2 c yaya nd tevez bt nt etoo as barca have only decided to let him go cus hes past it , they no wa they r duin for example ronaldinho left in similar circumstances and now hes wank

you've crashed my Babel fish.

Holy crap, it took my 3 reads to figure what the hell samharris was saying!

Citizen of Ottawa said:
samharris said:
sthelensblue said:
gud read da sounds very promising , ii wud deffo lyk 2 c yaya nd tevez bt nt etoo as barca have only decided to let him go cus hes past it , they no wa they r duin for example ronaldinho left in similar circumstances and now hes wank

its ok i had my daughter to translate for me!

Citizen of Ottawa said:
samharris said:
sthelensblue said:

Percaverance works !!:)

Oh God Tolmies , i hope you are right mate. I can see how all that works just hope the first deal falls into place, and then we are on. Can see arseholes robbing us blind for kolo though , not that i am arsed i just think it would be fantastic for the club if all that came off. The european clubs thingy would be great as well. Am really excited just hope it doesn't drag on ,as we will all start getting shitty with each other and panicking. I know it is only early in the window but at 45 i still don't seem to manage delayed gratification very well. Thanks for the info

bumbleblue said:
Oh God Tolmies , i hope you are right mate. I can see how all that works just hope the first deal falls into place, and then we are on. Can see arseholes robbing us blind for kolo though , not that i am arsed i just think it would be fantastic for the club if all that came off. The european clubs thingy would be great as well. Am really excited just hope it doesn't drag on ,as we will all start getting shitty with each other and panicking. I know it is only early in the window but at 45 i still don't seem to manage delayed gratification very well. Thanks for the info

Would rather have Hangeland than Toure, he hasn't been the same since he had Malaria.

Eto is a greedy twat hope we dont get him. He will be trouble, if he comes here it will be for all the wrong reasons.

Bonol said:
Eto is a greedy twat hope we dont get him. He will be trouble, if he comes here it will be for all the wrong reasons.

at the moment the wrong reasons maybe all we have to offer some players

but IF they sign up and perform like they can, players of this quality can take us to the next level or even further.

so he sign for the cash and performs getting 26 goals next season and we get 4th and CL football then the reason he signed up fade away as we progress in the the following season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.