Biggest C**T to ever play for city

I dislike Tueart

Fucked off to Cocmos when we needed him, came back and still plays the hero. FUCK OFF YOU GREEDY LEECHING ****.

CITYBOY1000 said:
cibaman said:
East15East said:
Mine would be similar

Smicheichel

Mills, Corluka ( leaving for Spuds) , Distin , Bridge (I'll never stop a cross in my life)

Mc Minimum, Barton, McIlroy, Steve Daley

Sturridge, Lee Bradbury

Steve Daley was our biggest waste of money. But I dont think he could be blamed because Swales put his decimal point in the wrong place on the cheque. Was he that bad a personality?

I think we need to clarify what we mean by 'c*nt'. Schmeichel was a gentleman whatever you think about his time at the 'rags'. Same could be said of Distin. Steve Daley always seemed very gentlemanly as well.

Who the f*ck was Robert Hopkins ?

I've looked at Wikipedia and he came to us during the 1986/87 season and left at the end of that season as well.

Don't recall him at all though I was in the south of France at the time, drinking a lot and doing a lot of drugs.

Distin came back to City and kissed his Everton badge in front of the south stand after scoring against us. Showed such contempt to the fans.
Swap Daley I agree maybe it wasn't his fault he was such an embarrassing flop, Anelka takes his place.
I can't really think of a keeper who has been much of a ****, so Schmeichel seemed easiest but maybe Quinny who stood in occasionally might be a better shout?

East15East said:
CITYBOY1000 said:
cibaman said:
Steve Daley was our biggest waste of money. But I dont think he could be blamed because Swales put his decimal point in the wrong place on the cheque. Was he that bad a personality?

I think we need to clarify what we mean by 'c*nt'. Schmeichel was a gentleman whatever you think about his time at the 'rags'. Same could be said of Distin. Steve Daley always seemed very gentlemanly as well.

I've looked at Wikipedia and he came to us during the 1986/87 season and left at the end of that season as well.

Don't recall him at all though I was in the south of France at the time, drinking a lot and doing a lot of drugs.

Distin came back to City and kissed his Everton badge in front of the south stand after scoring against us. Showed such contempt to the fans.
Swap Daley I agree maybe it wasn't his fault he was such an embarrassing flop, Anelka takes his place.
I can't really think of a keeper who has been much of a ****, so Schmeichel seemed easiest but maybe Quinny who stood in occasionally might be a better shout?

did't tony coton fuck off to the scum?

BringBackSwales said:
East15East said:
CITYBOY1000 said:

did't tony coton fuck off to the scum?

Yes, good point. As he never played for them it was forgettable and we got a few quid for him £500,000 so in some repects we got a good run out of him and sold them a guy past his best. Dibble was our Number 1

Easy one for me

Tony "Judas" Coton

He reeled out that line he was going to the swamp for "First team Football" he didn't even have the balls to admit he went there for the money and to my knowledge he never made it off the bench.

What was funny though a couple of years later we were playing the rags in a testimonial game and that **** was sat in the family stand I pointed out that the family stand was for Home Fans only and the head steward made him move.

Mind you that was back in the day when the club and stewards were grateful for long standing fans who had turned up every week in the clubs darkest hours (Stuart Pearces' reign not withstanding)

Tim of the Oak said:
Rhlf68 said:
Alan Kernaghan. Not just because he was crap but because he blamed us for ruining his career and then said something along the lines of him taking great pleasure in our descent through the divisions 96 to 98. I would nt mind but City fans in general can forgive someone for being crap as long as they look like they are giving 100% and when he was playing for us regularly you could hear groups of fans singing his name.[/quote

I am still waiting for Alan K to catch up with play from that Coventry game all those years ago

hahaha it wasn't just the coventry game

kernaghan is king c#nt for me, for the pleasure he took in our demise considering he was one of many reasons for it

I always hated Anelka despite the goals he scored for us that arguably secured our Premier League status. He has all the ability in the world but his attitude holds him back. Anelka could have been prolific for a great European club but he just fucked off club after club and became unemployable. The apparent lack of remorse for the quenelle gesture sums the horrible bastard up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.