Biggest C**T to ever play for city

Mcmanamamamaman absolute ****.
mills ****.
what was that twat called who barton smacked in training for never doing a thing in a city shirt and been a ****.bellemy no chance 100% top player

Mills was a money grabbing C**t but we were daft enough to let him be just like bellamy & Adebayor.

Jerome Boateng for me thought he was going to be shit hot but what a mard arse C**t missed his mummy and the Vaterland.

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
Der Bomber said:
McMinimum

Absolutely.

He took the piss and he genuinely didn't give a stuff about it.

I don't understand why he is allowed anywhere near the ground on match days, or how he is granted permission to stand on the pitch at half time or whenever it is when the floppy haired twat gives his opinion, but he is the only player in our history that has got my blood boiling.

I detest him with a passion.

I have said it before, that I can forgive many of the players that eventually took us down the divisions as they weren't good enough to keep us up, but that twatty mop haired dick can fuck right off.

Steve McMinimum is the **** of all time as far as I am concerned.
He had a good debut, though ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.