Biggest C**T to ever play for city

flinty1975 said:
digbythebiggestdogintheworld said:

hahaha it wasn't just the coventry game

kernaghan is king c#nt for me, for the pleasure he took in our demise considering he was one of many reasons for it
Yet the twat turns out for the vets 5 as side team recently!!

Yep, Kernaghan for me too.

Fat Fowler stole a living also. Face like a slapped arse when we signed him and no effort to get in condition.

jimharri said:
Googoo said:
Stupid thread. No need for such foul language in title.
If you don't like bad language, then perhaps this place isn't for you

I have no objection to bad language but I just think c@@t is not appropriate and neither is the thread so I'll leave it there

BringBackSwales said:
nice neil said:
Colin "sicknote" Bell . "ooooh me knee, I can't play" . The big soft shite !

not at all funny

I thought it was. No need to be so precious.

I dare say Peter Swales' family might think your username is in bad taste and 'not at all funny'.

several already mentioned, robinho, macmanaman, hopkins, etc my top 3 are

barton for his off-field antics and making sure he took every free, kick corner etc and not least his assault on kompany

mills enough said about that waste of space

tony " fu**in vaughn wins it for me, waste of money no effort, skill anything how he was called a footballer i don't know, but the fact he said he was a blue when he actually admitted at our supporters club meeting he was a red, i walked out i can't stand 2 faced twats like that

flinty1975 said:
digbythebiggestdogintheworld said:

hahaha it wasn't just the coventry game

kernaghan is king c#nt for me, for the pleasure he took in our demise considering he was one of many reasons for it
Yet the twat turns out for the vets 5 as side team recently!!

really?
it'd be worth turning up just to heckle and throw stuff at him
the c#nt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.