Biggest flop at Euro 2016?

Kane and Hart for England. Two names who you would have thought could turn it on for England. The whole team were collectively shite though but I think a lot of these England players will get a nice boo on their return. Zlatan, Muller,Felony, Ronaldo have not covered themselves in glory but a couple of them can change that still

I'm with this. Joe Hart really needs to have a strong look in the mirror, preferably sooner rather than later. His cockiness and wanting to be popular is hindering his career. The next season or two are huge for him.

Joe Hart cocky? Never got this train of thought. I remember Roy Keane using the word arrogant to describe him when he had his wobble a few years back.

Strange words to describe a player who has the odd shit game here and there

I'm not going to lay blame on Kane or Alli. 60 odd games, last year, for both. An England manager that decided to shoehorn a has-been into an important creative/ defensive position cos "he's the captain"? Between Shrek and Woy, it was they who decided Kane takes certain free kicks.

Bottlers, the pair of them.

Ibra-fooking-himovic, by far the worst player. Disinterested, even by the thought of a last hurrah. Couldn't be arsed.

Honourable mention to Tranny trying to break the Euro record for goals. 9 is it, done by Platini in one Euro? One Euro!! Be Tranny 3rd or 4th attempt and the 'glory' behind it praised by the media will be embarrassing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.