Biggest flop at Euro 2016?

As bad and selfish as Ronaldo has been, his 2 goals against Hungary has spared him from being the biggest flop.

For me it's Harry Kane, from Premier League top goalscorer to an absolute chump, he's caught the Cristiano syndrome, Henderson got where they take all set pieces and want all the glory and walk around thinking they're the man when really they should be just focusing on playing the game.

Has to be Kane, with only Delle Alli or Dier being worse.

The Spurs players collectively bottled it. To be expected from a bunch of lads with zero experience at the top level.

To shoehorn them all into a team with Sterling and Rooney made zero sense. England had three different tactical approaches at any one time and it looked a mess. You had the Spurs core, Sterling and Sturridge trying to do their own thing, and Rooney looking lost in the middle doing his best shouting impressions.

But if I had to pick just one it's Kane. A complete flop. Levy must be cursing him as it will have severely devalued his asset.

Hart, had barely anything to do and did not do it. Who will be the next baldy head and shoulders guy following Cavendish and Hart?

england-record-goalscorer-wayne-rooney.ashx

Fucking Shite..

lukaku-main.jpg

Bony should be pleased...
Why should Bony be pleased?
What's any players performance at Euro 2016 got to do with him.
Bizzare, unnecessary comment,looking to put a Manchester City player down at every available opportunity.ffs!!

The white Pele - another tournament where he phoned in a shift............... fucking disgraceful waste of a squad number time and time again - I hope Ibrahimovic's wages as of today mean he gets another unwarranted wage rise over there at the swamp - he has a rethatch to pay for as his rug is getting threadbare.
No.the granny shagging, alcoholic,washed up former centre forward had a great tournament,playing out of his skin for the first two games before being dropped,and then showed Iceland just why he is England and utd captain when he returned to the team,before being dragged off by a manager who should never have picked the Fucking car crash of a footballer in the first place.
How do you expect younger talented players to adapt to the unique demands of international tournament football when your captain plays like he was pissed? What sort of inspiration is that?

All of the so called superstars have been flops:
CRonaldo
Ibrahimovic
Müller
Lewandowski
Bale
Pogba
None of them have played anywhere near their standard

England played at our real standard that nobody has grasped we're at so they can't be flops

The whole tournament has been a flop. Wtf is this qualify in 3rd bollocks? Standard of footy has been generally wank. Penalties between Italy and Germany the best comedy I've seen on telly this year.

International footy is gash, roll on the start of the prem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.