Biggest net spend over past decade - City 5th, United first

The problem with these kind of lists and studies are nobody bothers to fact check them. Its the classic flood them with data so they dont even question it act.

They'll be dozens of incorrect prices, a huge portion will be complete guesses and they often flat out miss youth sales and post-sale clauses
For the correct (all, add-ons, youth, loan etc), for the last 5 years of City and all current PL teams, look no further than the @BlueBrain twitter (you don't need to be on twitter to look):

Marvellous research and time spent

Arsenal fans. “You’ve bought it all”.

Whilst in the real world, Arsenal‘s net spend is higher than City’s in the last 10 years.the

”You’ve bought fuck all.” (you Tarquin c*nts!)

1675D1C6-F80A-4246-9218-FEC8AF8A5AF5.jpeg

BC82B42F-DBB5-4E5F-BB76-FD9A7CAFEE33.jpeg

Link - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66726456

This is a nice stat to refer to in the future, in the last decade we’ve net spent less than the rags, chelsea, psg and arsenal. And the quality we have compared to their players is unreal
Fuck me, going off that table we're outside the CL places......5th. I wonder if AFTV and RagCaf are making a big thing of this? I know what will be said....

1. Half their transfer fees are off the books.
2. Their sales are as dodgy as their purchases, they'll be reporting getting £50m but half that will be off the books back handers to agents.
3. Wait until the truth comes out after the 115 charges - most of their business is conducted off the books.

Yep - there will be a big push on the 'off the books' stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.