Biggest shithole in manchester?

Well it’s not technically in Manchester, and they’ve misappropriated the Manchester name, but…

I drive or have driven around the country a lot in my career and to be honest I don’t find any places in Manchester particularly appealing. I quite like bits of Worsley but can’t think of anywhere else.

Love Manchester me....even the shitholes
Some of the nicest people you will ever meet live in poorer areas. Decent people having to live where they do because of circumstances.

I find these days that crime is more likely in the nicer areas.

I lock my Car doors everywhere i go. I carry a Baseball Bat (With Ball of course for the Dog :-))

Some of the nicest people you will ever meet live in poorer areas. Decent people having to live where they do because of circumstances.

I find these days that crime is more likely in the nicer areas.

I lock my Car doors everywhere i go. I carry a Baseball Bat (With Ball of course for the Dog :-))

That’s not actually true. Certain types of crimes, possibly yes.

But the most deprived areas are the areas where the most crimes occur.

And there is mountains of statistical evidence to back it up and studies to explain why.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.