Biggest shithole in manchester?

toby said:
scottyboi said:
toby said:
MCFC1986 said:
thinking about it, i'd say the only area in manchester that is actually a really nice area/place to live would be didsbury...

no there are other places hale bowdon timp sale some parts of urmston

there not in manchester mate they are trafford and cheshire.

so they are is didsburys classed as manchester

lmao didsbury is in south manchester and is under city councils area.

mackenzie said:
black mamba said:
I once lived on a Manchester overspill estate named Hillock in Whitefield ....... at that time it was probably the best council estate in Manchester , don't know what it's like now though.

Know it well. Not a bad estate.

I used to live on Parr Lane in Unsworth near the High School.

Aaah Parr Lane , yes i know it , i used to use a small garage there to service the car near what was once Wickes ........ my lads both went to Castlebrook high school , as did Trevor Sinclair ....... i lived off Oak Lane , Hillock from 1980 - 1993.

mackenzie said:
scottyboi said:
anything above city centre is a shithole that is 20 years behind imo haha

Your graffiti and drug problems are more up to date so I'll give you that one. ;-)

Seriously you don't think North Manchester's a better place to live than south? At least we've got a few good places to go out (without getting glassed!) Fallowfield, Didsbury...and the shootings in south manchester do seem to just happen o people who are involved in that sort of thing... I think we're posh compared to you cunts!!!

black mamba said:
Have a walk down Princess Road in Moss Side , and it's side streets...... it makes Harpurhey look like Beverley Hills!
I know the area well. Spent my first 11 years of my life on Claremont Rd (number 198, near the junction with Broadfield Rd). Moved to Longsight in '82. The Moss was beginning to slide around that time. Shame really; 5-10 minutes walk from Maine Rd! Been over a good few times since. Have to say Princess Rd is looking very run down.

MCFC1986 said:
mackenzie said:
scottyboi said:

Your graffiti and drug problems are more up to date so I'll give you that one. ;-)

Seriously you don't think North Manchester's a better place to live than south? At least we've got a few good places to go out (without getting glassed!) Fallowfield, Didsbury...and the shootings in south manchester do seem to just happen o people who are involved in that sort of thing... I think we're posh compared to you *****!!!

agreeded mate. Fucking despise north manchester lol Should be renamed liverpool i think

black mamba said:
mackenzie said:
black mamba said:
I once lived on a Manchester overspill estate named Hillock in Whitefield ....... at that time it was probably the best council estate in Manchester , don't know what it's like now though.

Know it well. Not a bad estate.

I used to live on Parr Lane in Unsworth near the High School.

Aaah Parr Lane , yes i know it , i used to use a small garage there to service the car near what was once Wickes ........ my lads both went to Castlebrook high school , as did Trevor Sinclair ....... i lived off Oak Lane , Hillock from 1980 - 1993.

We moved away in 1975 ish BM. But I still have fond memories of the area. Used to play out in the fields before the school and motorway was built.

scottyboi said:
MCFC1986 said:
mackenzie said:
scottyboi said:

Seriously you don't think North Manchester's a better place to live than south? At least we've got a few good places to go out (without getting glassed!) Fallowfield, Didsbury...and the shootings in south manchester do seem to just happen o people who are involved in that sort of thing... I think we're posh compared to you *****!!!

agreeded mate. Fucking despise north manchester lol Should be renamed liverpool i think

or salford!

unsworthblue said:
black mamba said:
i live just round the corner from hillock mate.theres a lot of good people on there but theres also alot of knobhead little gangsters.the albert has been demolished so they all go in the other boozers which you can probably guess.

Aah they've done away with the Albert have they ?

It always struggled for custom even when i used to live there ....... i used to drink in the Elizabethan and the Frigate at the time ..... and sometimes in the Lord Lyon (i think it was called) too.

MCFC1986 said:
mackenzie said:
scottyboi said:

I don't know the stats but i'd say theres a lot more shootings/killings in South Manchester than North Manchester. Theres some nice places to out and have a bring in North Manchester aswell you know without worrying about whether you're going to get glassed or not

Failsworth_Blue said:
MCFC1986 said:
mackenzie said:
scottyboi said:

I don't know the stats but i'd say theres a lot more shootings/killings in South Manchester than North Manchester. Theres some nice places to out and have a bring in North Manchester aswell you know without worrying about whether you're going to get glassed or not

north manchester dont use glass its needles haha :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.