Birmingham Away (moved to Wed)

Re: Birmingham Away..

liamctid said:
LongsightM13 said:
A very, very different awayday to Villa, especially at night. The walk back to New Street is about half an hour through Digbeth. Not bad if you've got your wits about you, but wouldn't advise it with kids or wearing colours. They have some real fucking lobotomy waiting list merchants among their support. No buses for away fans. West Midlands Police. No decent away friendly pubs. A team which plays Neanderball.
The wankest away trip in the Premier League.

Naaaaaah. Wigan is the worst of the worst. By a long way!
Agreed. Wigan is shite!

Wigan? Almost a derby, take over the town, loads of pubs, bar outside the away end no mither from the home support.
Compared to not one, not two but three self-defence scuffles walking back to New Street after we won there in a night game in the Keegan promotion season.
Some of you babbies make me cry if Wigan is your worst away trip.

LongsightM13 said:
Wigan? Almost a derby, take over the town, loads of pubs, bar outside the away end no mither from the home support.
Compared to not one, not two but three self-defence scuffles walking back to New Street after we won there in a night game in the Keegan promotion season.

They mean worse as in how shit it is.

WNRH said:
LongsightM13 said:

They mean worse as in how shit it is.
I'm talking about the all round 'experience'.
I'd imagine people hate going to Wigan because of our bad record there. We've killed that jinx and expect to win at St Andrews

Anyone heard any news if brum game is moving back a day , seen some posts on here saying it has but nothing on OS ?

bluerichwit said:
Anyone heard any news if brum game is moving back a day , seen some posts on here saying it has but nothing on OS ?

I should imagine if it was to be moved, they would have announced it along with the FA cup ticket news today.

Could be staying on the tuesday, I hope and so do many Blues I think!

The last time I went to St Andrews was for an evening kick off. Became completely disorientated coming out of the ground and couldnt find my car. Took me over an hour and half walking around outside the ground before I found it. And we lost.

love brum away, always good atmosphere and banter. Reminds me of how maine road use to be, especially at night. If you act the cock at brum, you will know about it pretty quickly!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.