Birmingham Carling Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
tevez

balotelli assulin johnson

hargreaves razak

kolerov savic kolo zab

Pantilimon

surely this team is more than enough to beat brum at home?

I was hoping for all the stars out i am bringing 12 friends to the match.

Would be good to see the new guys though really want gai and suarez to work out.

Why not give Harry Bunn a run out, or at least on the bench. Bunn/Razak/Assulin/Suarez/Angel and one or two others must have a chance of some involvement in the game

fortunate son said:
tevez

hargreaves razak

kolerov savic kolo zab

Pantilimon

With Chris Hughton already admitting he will be resting a lot of his regulars, that team could destroy Brum if they are all match sharp and up for it.

fortunate son said:
tevez

hargreaves razak

kolerov savic kolo zab

Pantilimon

I think that would do just fine.

I think we can beat Birmingham fairly easily with a weakened side, providing Mancini doesn't go mental and play all youth players and Johnson, as he did against West Brom last season.

paul.manc said:
I think we can beat Birmingham fairly easily with a weakened side, providing Mancini doesn't go mental and play all youth players and Johnson, as he did against West Brom last season.
well this time we have suarez,assulin,razak and rekik to bring in so we should be fine

We have to win this game. Get through to the last 16, and we can win this

I would like to see a strong team with players on the fringe of the League starting 11 given some playing time

The new keeper, Kolo and maybe Hargreaves and Balotelli. But we can't make too many changes. If we are winning then we can maybe bring on a younger player. Better to experience a winning start from the bench, than 90 mins of failure.

Birmingham are holders. They wont give up the trophy easily - whoever they start

Pentillmon
Nedum Toure Savic Warbara

Johnson Razak Hargreves/Milner Assulin

Bunn Ballotelli/Tevez

Subs - Taylor
Rekik
Aguero
Nasri
Silva
Scapuzzi
Roman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.