Birmingham Carling Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to this, quite looking forward to seeing some of the fringe players...

Really don't care about winning the Carling Cup though. If it happens, it happens, if it doesn't I won't lose any sleep over it.

SalfordCityBlue said:
Going to this, quite looking forward to seeing some of the fringe players...

Really don't care about winning the Carling Cup though. If it happens, it happens, if it doesn't I won't lose any sleep over it.
Such complacency.

we shold want to win every comp we are win...winnig a cup breads confidence and a mentality of winning.......whether its the carling cup fa cup or the champs league

we have the squad depth to rotate to play a strong team (maybe with a couple of EDS lads on the bench or maybe one starting).....

we are not in the position where we can or should ever be complacent about any game we are in....this is the arrogance that people hate about utd and i dont want ou fans to go down that route

Carling Cup - Birmingham...

Time to start pushing through youth players to the first team? Best chance of them getting a game is during the carlig cup....

I want this game to hurry up now so we can get back to winning ways quickly (hope so anyway). Balotelli and Tevez surely start after playing so little today. Hargreaves, Kolo, and Kolarov too, lots of fresh but quality players. Assulin surely in line for his City debut as I can't see either Silva or Nasri starting...?

Will be great to see Balo bag a goal or two, plus hopefully an EDS debut or two. Looking forward to it, lets get to Wembley again, more drinking at the triangle!

We should still be looking to win this competition. Ideal opportunity to give Kolo, Balo and Tevez game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.