Birmingham Carling Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcfcliam said:
Full strength.

Pummel the Brummie twats...I hate them with a passion, ever since they kicked off at Maine Road and that copper got knocked out and then in 2007 when they had that 'Zulu reunion' and the old, fat, scarred muppets apparently took a beating.

Didn't stop them throwing bottles at anyone though.

Vile human beings...although they have a pretty tame following nowadays, I still despise them.

My wife is a brummie!! She certainly isn't vile!!

Hope you aren't to down about the match Liam..I was well pissed off but having calmed down now there is a long season ahead.

Re: Reality check.

It's a pity really after todays result,that he will resort to using the young/fringe players in this game,as Saturday is a big game now,but pisses me off no end as I would like a good run in the CC...we all know what happened at WBA last season

............Hart.............

Zabba...Kolo...Savic....Kolarov

.........Razak...Barry.............

...............Suarez...............

AJ............................Balotelli

................Tevez.................

LoveCity said:
Not to be a doomsayer but looking at the seat planner with half the stadium closed, I'm not even sure we've sold 10,000 tickets for this game yet. Are many from here going? I am and hope others do because it won't be the youth team like last year, we'll have a good 11 out.

christ, you're not half wrong. just a had a look and theres a fuckload of seats left, not just in north stand

LoveCity said:
Not to be a doomsayer but looking at the seat planner with half the stadium closed, I'm not even sure we've sold 10,000 tickets for this game yet. Are many from here going? I am and hope others do because it won't be the youth team like last year, we'll have a good 11 out.

Im going!!

Re: Reality check.

The difference is,we didn't have the strength in depth we have now last season.We could just about change every player from today,and still turn Brum over.That's how Ferguson and Wenger have treated the competition over the past few years,and both their sides have reached the final.

mancityscot said:
LoveCity said:

christ, you're not half wrong. just a had a look and theres a fuckload of seats left, not just in north stand

I am there!!!!Don't give a fuck if we only get 5k...

Wellsblue21 said:

I like that. But I think Milner will probably be fit and will play.

Wellsblue21 said:

Good team this except I'd start Assulin and put Suarez/Roman on the bench. Suarez is a talent but three years younger than Assulin. Hoping for 'arry Bunn on the bench too, he is scoring at every opportunity at youth level, even against Barca now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.