Birmingham Carling Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would play:

Panti, Onuoha, Savic, Kolo, Kolarov, Johnno, NDJ, Hargreaves, Razak, Assulin, Mario.

Subs: Taylor, Rekik, Zab, Milner, Roman, Bunn, Tevez.

Think we could need one of Tev, Aguero and Dzeko on the bench just in case!

mr_AKP_87 said:
Hi, i have just purchased some tickets for the city v birmingham match. this will be my first match experience at the etihad stadium and just wanted to ask a few questions if you could help me.

a couple weeks back i ordered my blue membership, should i receive a card? when ordering the tickets this evening i changed my option to paper ticket as i wasnt sure. how long do tickets normally take to arrive via post?

also where is the best place to park as i am not sure?

any response would be most appreciative

thanks

andrew

bandwagon-two.jpg

has anybody on the CC cup scheme had their loyalty point added to their total, bcs i havent :/<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:29 pm --<br /><br />has anybody on the CC cup scheme had their loyalty point added to their total, bcs i havent :/

WeAreTheKippax said:
has anybody on the CC cup scheme had their loyalty point added to their total, bcs i havent :/

-- Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:29 pm --

has anybody on the CC cup scheme had their loyalty point added to their total, bcs i havent :/
nope

squirtyflower said:
WeAreTheKippax said:

nope

money taken out but no points, should be on soon enough tho

South Stander said:
squirtyflower said:
WeAreTheKippax said:

nope

nope +1

I never check if points go on my card, perhaps I should.

Anyway back to brum, had this game been away I would not be attending, I fell for it last year at west brom. Being at home will enlighten us to how serious Mancini is about this cup, if he put a good team out it may be a sign it's worth travelling away should we need to in the next round.

South Stander said:
squirtyflower said:
WeAreTheKippax said:

nope

nope +1

I not had points/cash/anything for the game yet!

mcfcliam said:
mr_AKP_87 said:
Hi, i have just purchased some tickets for the city v birmingham match. this will be my first match experience at the etihad stadium and just wanted to ask a few questions if you could help me.

a couple weeks back i ordered my blue membership, should i receive a card? when ordering the tickets this evening i changed my option to paper ticket as i wasnt sure. how long do tickets normally take to arrive via post?

also where is the best place to park as i am not sure?

any response would be most appreciative

thanks

andrew

bandwagon-two.jpg

Bit harsh?

Paper tickets usually come a few days after you have ordered them, Andrew.

There is a huge car park just to the north of the stadium, but beware it is a pain getting out. On Ashton Old Road (or is it new road? I forget) there are a few car washes and other places which will let you park for a fiver.

Enjoy the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.