Birmingham city v manchester city official match thread.

simon23 said:
Sky Blue said:
Yaaaaaaaaaaawn......time to leave the matchday forum!

ooh the thought police are here!!...sorry you dont agree with it but in my opinion he has been pretty average all season....

instead of constantly hounding people for their opinion...lets here yours.....

for what its worth i concur, been dog shit and anyone saying otherwise is deluded at best -

simon23 said:
Sky Blue said:
Yaaaaaaaaaaawn......time to leave the matchday forum!

ooh the thought police are here!!...sorry you dont agree with it but in my opinion he has been pretty average all season....

instead of constantly hounding people for their opinion...lets here yours.....

Do you mean "hear" ?.....I am happy with the team and I'm feeling confident tonight. Will that do ? Oh, and Milner to score first.

Sky Blue said:
The Fixer said:
He is only pointing out his concerns and i agree that midfield is slow but i reckon we can do them tonight!

Yes, but he repeats the same thing over and over again. Pace isn't everything, we have good footballers in the team. Come on you blues!

er...i was pointing out that milner has been poor all season.....nothing to do with pace....

I said in a prevoius post that the midfield was slow but again its true....

Cheadle Blue said:
i don't know why, but i have got a good feeling about tonight. come on the blues!!!!

Me too, come on you blues, it's a strong line up, goals have to come our way soon. GL us. 1-2 to City!

dont know why everyone is complaining yaya is out,he could do with a rest,pretty much played every game and has been pretty poor lately.milner on the wing isnt great but if hes in yayas role then its all good in the hood

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.