Bit of Info Updated page 14

Re: Bit of Info

Cheers coops, thanks for the info.

At the very least we pissed off Leeds, that good enough for me.

Wait for it Coops the attack from the 1 million club ( average 10,000 posts each)- still with Paul Power posters in there bedroom living with mum & dad!!!

universaltortoise said:
Am I correct that the knee capping thing is a bit tongue in cheek? As far as I can work out this damages the nerves and ligaments and with the majority of victims means they cannot walk properly ever again.

So he's fucked?

MrT said:
Wait for it Coops the attack from the 1 million club ( average 10,000 posts each)- still with Paul Power posters in there bedroom living with mum & dad!!!

I've still got my shirt with Power on the back from school, wish I had a poster !!

coops said:
1) Tevez all agreed but not signed, he has accepted contract and terms but the only way we will fail is if Chelsea match out contract offer. Currently they are 30000 a week off and wont increase because it will upset the likes of Lampard and Terry. So we are pretty safe.
3) Lescott deal is definitely on but there are worries over his knee's but he passed a medical 2 years ago at Everton so shouldn't be a problem. Apparently he got knee capped by some gangster whilst at Wolves for shagging his bird lol.
5) He wouldn't release any more transfer news but he did say there would be another 2/3 signings.

Coops

Are the 2/3 signings on top of Tevez and Lescott?

Thanks for the info mate

universaltortoise said:
MrT said:

I've still got my shirt with Power on the back from school, wish I had a poster !!

Only one Tony Caton

Neil McNab's Tash said:
coops said:
1) Tevez all agreed but not signed, he has accepted contract and terms but the only way we will fail is if Chelsea match out contract offer. Currently they are 30000 a week off and wont increase because it will upset the likes of Lampard and Terry. So we are pretty safe.
3) Lescott deal is definitely on but there are worries over his knee's but he passed a medical 2 years ago at Everton so shouldn't be a problem. Apparently he got knee capped by some gangster whilst at Wolves for shagging his bird lol.
5) He wouldn't release any more transfer news but he did say there would be another 2/3 signings.

Coops

Are the 2/3 signings on top of Tevez and Lescott?

Thanks for the info mate

tbh mate I didnt ask but the impression i got was that it would be 2/3 more after tevez

MrT said:
universaltortoise said:
MrT said:

Only one Tony Caton

How embarassing!

twinkletoes said:
MrT said:
universaltortoise said:
MrT said:

Only one Tony Caton

How embarassing!

I can only assume Tony Coton got mixed in there somewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.