Paulmcfc2703 said:
BlueMark said:
Danamy said:
Theo555 said:
From what I gather

Danamy - Zirkhov, Glen Johnson and tevez
TheNews - Tevez, Barry
Ajay - Tevez, Eto'o, Barry

Looks like if Tevez doesn't sign then we're all blown out of the water? :)

I don't get the interest in glen Johnson. For me he is no better than our current right backs in Richards or Zab. I am deco liking all the others on that list
you are joking, johnson is the best right back in the league

Wooooooooooo that's a bit of a big call isn't it ?

I do rate him though and DO think he's a improvement on what we've got.

Re: Bit of Update

Johnson is crap (or perhaps better way of putting it is over rated). He catches the eye as he is a very attacking fullback, and probably the best player in his team....but hardly surprising as Pompy are a very average side. I wouldn't want him, Zab is a much better player, as is an inform Micah.

Ntini77 said:

i think that says more about the amount of quality right backs in the league than how good he is lol but i do think he is better than what we have

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Ntini77 said:

i think that says more about the amount of quality right backs in the league than how good he is lol but i do think he is better than what we have

I agree with you on both accounts but don't you rate old monobrow at Chelsea ?

i do rate him but i do feel sometimes terry and alex bail him out because some games i have seen him he is not capable of stopping the cross.

Not too much more but no doubt the papers will be printing loads of shite that we are in for this, that and loads others

Still same infor on both Barry & Tevez as said a few days ago.

Think from what I can work out its Eto'o agent using us like he has with other clubs in the past to get an even bigger deal at Barca, but not on radar for us as far as I can see.

What I am fairly sure about is Hughes wants players with PL experience as he knows his arse could be on the line so can't take too many risks with overseas players.

There is a PL defender in the frame but not Johnson, no name yet but would guess more a CB than full back, also told from London contact that Spurs were due to get Johnson from Pompey until their Arab arrived so now up in air, was a little shock at his Spurs link as they have Charlie, Hutton & Chimbonda there already, again I can only guess that old saggy face is going to offload at least one of them.

As I said take what you read in papers over the next few days/weeks with pinch of salt, lots of smokescreens and bollox flying about. Hughes certainly wants top quality but quality he can trust and hit the ground running with.

TheNews said:
Not too much more but no doubt the papers will be printing loads of shite that we are in for this, that and loads others

Still same infor on both Barry & Tevez as said a few days ago.

Think from what I can work out its Eto'o agent using us like he has with other clubs in the past to get an even bigger deal at Barca, but not on radar for us as far as I can see.

What I am fairly sure about is Hughes wants players with PL experience as he knows his arse could be on the line so can't take too many risks with overseas players.

There is a PL defender in the frame but not Johnson, no name yet but would guess more a CB than full back, also told from London contact that Spurs were due to get Johnson from Pompey until their Arab arrived so now up in air, was a little shock at his Spurs link as they have Charlie, Hutton & Chimbonda there already, again I can only guess that old saggy face is going to offload at least one of them.

As I said take what you read in papers over the next few days/weeks with pinch of salt, lots of smokescreens and bollox flying about. Hughes certainly wants top quality but quality he can trust and hit the ground running with.
when shall we expect the first signing, are we looking at days or weeks?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.