Bit of Update (Updated Page 10)

Re: Bit of Update

The Fixer said:
BlueMark said:
Guys, I have been Reading your posts with a lot of interest and excitement, any thoughts on when we can expect any announcements? Hughes and the club have said they ideally want their business done asap. Cheers

Good question that matey, i'm sure kia was on ssn 2/3 days ago and he said their would be news on tevez future? their again its quite possible i was completley off mi tits on booze and nacautics.

As many of us will be should these players mentioned grace the sky blue we all love

Danny St.helens CTID said:
i really dont know mate, i can see him signing for the rags, but then i know he aint happy at not playing, and then i think bin dippers, but can they afford him? we need to get him bagged ASAP that way if we do sign barry, alonso etc they cant use the cash to offer for him, all in all i hope we get him and i also firmly belive city are controlling the market mate, we can bid for and raise the fee for any player we want to, wether they come to us is another thing but hey robbie did!!

Robbie was a one off mate.......i think he was caught in the headlights and we just happened to be driving along and grabbed him and glad we did.
I think the rags have to sell before they can match what we're offering and i can't see them selling the Tranny to pay for it?
I know a Dipper fan and he reckons there proper skint and he thinks there's not much action for them in the market unless they offload aswell?

levets said:
The Fixer said:
Danamy said:
Danny St.helens CTID said:
danamy

you saying talks is as far as it will go? for me mate a player like tevez with a few more proven prem players will be enough for me this season, i honestly cant see us doing much more mate, ie villa, henry i just cant see it happening, maybe lescott etc and hopefully some 1 like tevez, do you think he will be wearing blue next year? and i dont mean chelski blue

All i can say is there talking.....how advanced the talks are i don't know as i'm not that involved but people that think Villa, Aguero, Messi and alike are coming are in for a shock.
You don't get the likes of that type of player unless your playing at the highest level in Europe which i hope isn't too far away!!

Just passing on as much as i know........i wish i knew more :)

So that would be 5 new players plus bowen mentioned to someone that 5+2 biggies.

*scratches head*

What names did you get told we were in talks with i must of missed on another thread cheers.

Tevez
Glen Johnson
Yuri Zhirkov

also Lescott and some kid from barca... whats he called again Danamy?

I think Marc Muniesa was the lad from Barcelona. He can play centre half or left back and is only 16 or 17. Made his debut the other week when Pep was resting his established players for the final.

TheNews said:
Tevez - talks well under way but difficult as third party interest, but looking good

Barry - 'Pool or goons can't compete only real threat will come from Spurs, who do seem to have money to spend again, they seem to be a big money making club. Their ace in the pack seems to be most he family are season ticket holders there and he himself is a Spurs fan. But money will talk at the end of the day as they have a fairly tight wage structure.

No news on Eto'o rumours

Hughes has to hit the ground running or bye bye

Cheers TheNews, heard anything about Henry ?

Danamy and Thenews are reporting different targets as well as Ajay...
Who to believe???????

what ever happens lads, its gna be interesting, so hold on tight!!! its going to be a bumpy ride, just like the last 22 years of my city life!!

Theo555 said:
Who to believe???????

Not all targets will sign so we will be looking at a number of people for the roles MH wants to fill, just like Sept last year when we allegedly bid for Gomez, villa, berbaflop & got robbie

Theo555 said:
Who to believe???????
absolutely lol Guess the answer is to wait and see who gets lucky as even the most ITK ITK can only predict until the deal is done. I just f***in hate waiting!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.