Black man in the US arrested for eating

Genuine surprised that it's not a thread about Raheem Sterling.

A) first and foremost, why is there a fucking law against eating on a platform?
Is it a law, or is it just a rule the train station put in place? And then because it's private property they can call the police to enforce it if someone refused to comply and refused to leave?

I can't believe there are still people questioning the idea that US cops (and the whole criminal justice system) are institutionally racist.

Sell guns like sweets and illegal to eat on a station. What a fucked up country America is.
Reminds me of this famous meme.

fe53744bb762.jpeg

Genuine surprised that it's not a thread about Raheem Sterling.

Is it a law, or is it just a rule the train station put in place? And then because it's private property they can call the police to enforce it if someone refused to comply and refused to leave?

I can't believe there are still people questioning the idea that US cops (and the whole criminal justice system) are institutionally racist.
From what I understand it’s illegal to eat in public in all of California, but I bet you can still carry a gun, strange country indeed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.