Blackburn on saturday.

I'm waiting for Prestwich Blue to release a statement someone else has written, saying his first post was misunderstood and that he is willing to go to Blackburn,

LongsightM13 said:
I'm waiting for Prestwich Blue to release a statement someone else has written, saying his first post was misunderstood and that he is willing to go to Blackburn,
His account was hacked

We need some good news. We are all so frustrated. Lets hope the team can all get there heads on and get the show back on track. Looks like there will just be Aguero and Balo up front this week.

An Oasis song has never been more apt.

We the people fight for our existence
We don't claim to be perfect
But we're free
We dream our dreams alone
With no resistance
Fading like the stars we wish to be

You know I didn't mean
What I just said
But my God woke up
On the wrong side of his bed
And it just don't matter now

Cos little by little
We gave you everything
You ever dreamed of
Little by little
The wheels of your life
Have slowly fallen off
Little by little
You have to give it all in all your life
And all the time I just ask myself why
You're really here

City are the medias dream, every week their is a explosive situation, is it not the greatest club in the world, we are box office I absolutely love my city, I don't give a monkeys anymore what anyone thinks about us, let the club deal with it, let's roar city to a win at Blackburn, let the rest of the world know we are behind bobby and the boys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.