blackburn sells, west ham doesn't

squirtyflower said:
Tonster said:
squirtyflower said:
alternatively the southstand and CB are sold out

Behave yourself, there were thousands available a couple of hours ago and now there are none.
don't be a twat
do you think i spend all day checking city's ticketing website to see how many they've sold

unlike some sad ***** on here i couldn't care less how many they sold or where

Think that is bang out of order and not the behaviour becoming of your position as a Moderator!

MaineRoadBlue said:
squirtyflower said:
Tonster said:
Behave yourself, there were thousands available a couple of hours ago and now there are none.
don't be a twat
do you think i spend all day checking city's ticketing website to see how many they've sold

Think that is bang out of order and not the behaviour becoming of your position as a Moderator!

Thanks for sharing.

BringBackSwales said:
squirtyflower said:
Tonster said:
don't be a twat

and you are a moderator? Fucking hell
Yeah, but he's not a sad **** :-)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
BringBackSwales said:
squirtyflower said:
don't be a twat

and you are a moderator? Fucking hell
Yeah, but he's not a sad **** :-)

moot point

squirtyflower said:
Tonster said:
squirtyflower said:
alternatively the southstand and CB are sold out

don't be a twat

So why comment on it then if you couldn't care less and I'd appreciate not being called a twat thank you

Tonster said:
squirtyflower said:
Tonster said:
don't be a twat

So why comment on it then if you couldn't care less and I'd appreciate not being called a twat thank you
i didn't call you a twat, i said don't be one
i made a comment to someone else, not you, that they could be sold out in that part of the stadium hence them not showing on the planner, nothing more nothing less, an innocent comment that you decided to add your brand of sarcasm to

squirtyflower said:
Tonster said:
squirtyflower said:
don't be a twat

i didn't call you a twat, i said don't be one
i made a comment to someone else, not you, that they could be sold out in that part of the stadium hence them not showing on the planner, nothing more nothing less, an innocent comment that you decided to add your brand of sarcasm to

So I'm sarcastic and being a twat now. Real charmer aren't you?

Just tried to bring in some facts to the thread, sorry I bothered

Puppet Master Silva said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
franksinatra said:
I think the club would prefer 30,000 paying £30 quid than 47,000 paying a tenner. The Hamburg game was an absolute farce giving no priority to anyone regardless of loyalty points etc. I found myself flying out to Hamburg away without being able to get a ticket for the home leg.

I cant agree with that. The hamburg game gave a chance for all the local peopl, people who cant afford to go anymore like myself. Thats what every game should be like where veryone has a chance to go, not just the people with the highest bank balance. Like it is now

Are you under the impression that you're a better fan because you perhaps earn less than someone else?

The tickets for Blackburn will be cheap I'm sure, so we'll see just what the atmosphere is like for that or if Hamburg was just a one off under the circumstances that were.

i have no idea how you got that from my post

where anywhere in my post have i said i feel like im a better fan ??? all i said was football should be affordable to everyone ( summary of my post). I was making more of a general point at football and the cost of attending

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
I cant agree with that. The hamburg game gave a chance for all the local peopl, people who cant afford to go anymore like myself. Thats what every game should be like where veryone has a chance to go, not just the people with the highest bank balance. Like it is now

Are you under the impression that you're a better fan because you perhaps earn less than someone else?

The tickets for Blackburn will be cheap I'm sure, so we'll see just what the atmosphere is like for that or if Hamburg was just a one off under the circumstances that were.

i have no idea how you got that from my post

where anywhere in my post have i said i feel like im a better fan ??? all i said was football should be affordable to everyone ( summary of my post). I was making more of a general point at football and the cost of attending

Well the whole Hamburg gave a chance for people like yourself to go and every game should be like that is what made me ask the question. Some games are overpriced but the Blackburn games is cheap as fuck and I bet it won't sell out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.