blackburn sells, west ham doesn't

So what sort of attendance are we expecting?

Its vital I know this, might make 5 mins difference to when I set off for the match

Eccles Blue said:
cibaman said:

Its vital I know this, might make 5 mins difference to when I set off for the match

*lol* Or what time you leave at the end? You may have to get away early to avoid the crowds.

I always stay till the end and that way I miss the crowds!!

mickfinn said:
Eccles Blue said:
cibaman said:

*lol* Or what time you leave at the end? You may have to get away early to avoid the crowds.

AT LAST, the voice of reason, I always stay to the end because that way I can walk back to our coach without being pushed around by the crowd. Why do people not see this?? ;-)

Eccles Blue said:
mickfinn said:
Eccles Blue said:

AT LAST, the voice of reason, I always stay to the end because that way I can walk back to our coach without being pushed around by the crowd. Why do people not see this?? ;-)

so thats why your the last one on the bleeding coach

8-)

r.soleofsalford said:
Eccles Blue said:
mickfinn said:

so thats why your the last one on the bleeding coach

8-)

I just stay on the coach and listen to the radio.

Marvin said:
Looks like a decent crowd is building up for the Hammers

think they have either done a big ticket give away, or are trying to force the crowd on one side of the ground for the tv cameras, went to buy a ticket for a mate in the family stand, and there were swathes left, all of a sudden literally 100's went missing, not to return.

Or maybe fans who were pre-occupied with Christmas and the New Year have bought their tickets today

I am going to go for 32,134 - very respectable crowd midweek after Xmas if it's on tv as we'll.

Ps west ham well up for this - won't be easy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.