blackburn sells, west ham doesn't

cibaman said:
So what sort of attendance are we expecting?

Its vital I know this, might make 5 mins difference to when I set off for the match

Went down Saturday to get the mrs and the lad a ticket and to get mine and my brothers moved together, thought it would be a arse tbh, asked the very nice chap ( john ) if there was a possibility of 5 together , he said "pick a block" asked for 218, but they had not come back from west ham by then so couldn't access them, so said 217, "no probs " he said, asked if anyway remotely posable that a could get our 5 with a aisle seat, he turned the screen round and said take what ever seats you want, the whole block was green... Good Possibility we are the only 5 sat in there

Spent well over ten years flying over to 15 - 20 games a season t Maine Road Eastlands and aways when I could afford it, cant now afford it, so dont go (still hopeful of getting the finances sorted before the end of the season for a couple of games), but the attendance at MR wasnt the reason I went, the atmosphere wasnt the reason I went but to see MCFC.
An assortment of clubs "fans" over here have said that I must be gutted that I went to so many games when we were shit and now we are playing great football I cant afford to go, not gutted at all, just enjoying the way we are playing and hopeful that soon very soon I will be able to attend more frequently again, home and away, and even European trips, and I can still say that I was there when we ripped down the banner, I was there when we ended 44 years of hurt and have seen my side at two of the best grounds in Europe.

Those that can afford to go will go, those that cant afford to go wont.

squirtyflower said:
Tonster said:
squirtyflower said:
don't be a twat
do you think i spend all day checking city's ticketing website to see how many they've sold

unlike some sad ***** on here i couldn't care less how many they sold or where

So why comment on it then if you couldn't care less and I'd appreciate not being called a twat thank you
i didn't call you a twat, i said don't be one
i made a comment to someone else, not you, that they could be sold out in that part of the stadium hence them not showing on the planner, nothing more nothing less, an innocent comment that you decided to add your brand of sarcasm to

don't be a dick

de niro said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
pissedagain said:
don't know what the panic was all about, as predicted, a late rush for tickets
I bet some posters now feel quite embarrassed at feeing so........errrrrr........embarrassed.

go on ironside what numbers do you reckon tonight?

Thje sun newspaper reported 32000 tickets sold this morning so i reckon about 36-38k

About 32,000 had been sold as of yesterday, according to The Sun. That included away fans. So adding a few more Hammers and City fans, maybe 34-35k, which isn't much different to the Liverpool semi a couple of years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.