Blackburn tickets

Failsworth_Blue said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
I'll probably be round about row 3 aswell then he didn't actually say what row just said i was in the lower tier

Just had a look at my e mail confirmation and i'm in row 3, my mate got two at dinner time and was in the upper tier so probably not too many left now
We've got both tiers. There'll be thousands left

Marvin said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Just had a look at my e mail confirmation and i'm in row 3, my mate got two at dinner time and was in the upper tier so probably not too many left now

Think upper seats 2000 and im guessing we sold about 200-300 today, prob way out with that guess though

DTKOAG said:
I would be most surprised if the bottom tier has already been sold out for this.
Hope not more scaremongering on here...

Not scaremongering as such.. I rang at 0930 today and the lady said they were struggling to find pairs in Block SO1(I got one of the last few I think). So Lower will be sold out now bar the odd single ticket. I know a few people with 3200+ points who waited for Upper Tier to go on sale! So with the euphoria of the first game I wouldnt be surprised if this is nearly all seasoncard holders or at least 90%. Which is stunning. Feel sorry for non seasoncard holders though.. maybe 95% of tickets should be s/c holders and say 5% should be made available to them. (say the more expensive tickets! haha)

Marvin said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

I thought we were only going to sell upper tier tickets once the lower tier was sold or have i got the wrong end of the stick?

Darwen End holds 8k. I forget the split between the Lower and Upper Tier, but there's significantly more than 2k seats in there. 3.5k minimum

Failsworth_Blue said:
Marvin said:

I thought we were only going to sell upper tier tickets once the lower tier was sold or have i got the wrong end of the stick?
Just saying that the first half will sell in a 1/4 of the time that the 2nd half sells

Stands to reason as demand is met.

Marvin said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Just saying that the first half will sell in a 1/4 of the time that the 2nd half sells

Stands to reason as demand is met.

There will be alot sold over the weekend, alot of people would of got paid today.

These are the exact capacity figures for both tiers:

WEC Group Darwen End Lower 4897
WEC Group Darwen End Upper 3143

So, as we will have sold a few in the upper tier today, it's about two thirds sold out so far, with everyone buying so far having over 2500 loyalty points.

I think it'll sell out on Monday or Tuesday when it goes to all season ticket holders regardless of loyalty points.

squirtyflower said:
my understanding is that we have 7000 tickets for the game
the lower tier sold out late yesterday
upper tier from now on

i got lower tier at 930 this morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.