Blackburn tickets

Sgoater said:
I already have my ticket but some mates are appplying for theirs soon, cos i will be sat on my own at the moment, what are the chances of me being able to swap seats and sit with them when they apply?? I know i should have hung on and waited till they applied but i didnt want to run the risk of missing out and would rather sit on my own than not at all.

When they get there tickets you go with them and they will move you next to them and give you a new ticket

dannybcity said:
Sgoater said:
I already have my ticket but some mates are appplying for theirs soon, cos i will be sat on my own at the moment, what are the chances of me being able to swap seats and sit with them when they apply?? I know i should have hung on and waited till they applied but i didnt want to run the risk of missing out and would rather sit on my own than not at all.

Slim to none. Why don't you just try to get another then flog yours.

Yeah if i cant then its no problem ive sat on my own at away games loads of times and you always get talking to those around you and when we score it doesnt matter if you know those around you everyone just goes mental so its not the end of the world, i will see all my mates at the fernhurst anyway. I just cant wait now its going to be class.

citizen said:
Sgoater said:

When they get there tickets you go with them and they will move you next to them and give you a new ticket

Yeah i will try mate cheers.

I would be most surprised if the bottom tier has already been sold out for this.
Hope not more scaremongering on here...

citizen said:
dannybcity said:
I was told before that we've sold our allocation for today (not we've sold out btw). Why are we setting allocations for certain days?

Someone said we are selling block by block each day

So has lower now completly sold out? i really hope not! getting mine in the morning

I went at about 1pm today with my mate. I already have mine he was getting his for himself and another mate of mine. Tried to see if could get them somewhere near me in Lower tier, she said it has now sold out though and they had to settle for upper.

getting mine monday gdtimes can't wait dosen't matter where i sit just to be theres going to be MEGA

city-till-i-cry said:
citizen said:
Someone said we are selling block by block each day

So has lower now completly sold out? i really hope not! getting mine in the morning

I went at about 1pm today with my mate. I already have mine he was getting his for himself and another mate of mine. Tried to see if could get them somewhere near me in Lower tier, she said it has now sold out though and they had to settle for upper.

Yea made sure i got on the phone bang on 8 only then to be cut off twice, got through about 8.20 and got row 3 in the lower, the guy said rows 1,2 and 3 only left in the last block of sale

bought two today, £74 cheeky feckers but itll be worth it,cant wait :)

Is it most peoples thinkin it's not gonna reach citycard holders will be gutted if it doesn't suppose there's allways hope lol oh if anyone does end up with a spare give me a pm I'll have it straight away ;) ctid

Failsworth_Blue said:
citizen said:
just got mine lower row 3, last 3 rows left now on lower get on it

I'll probably be round about row 3 aswell then he didn't actually say what row just said i was in the lower tier

Just had a look at my e mail confirmation and i'm in row 3, my mate got two at dinner time and was in the upper tier so probably not too many left now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.