Blackburn tickets

Looks like I'm also in the corner then on row 4, can't imagine the view being great. Ahh well lets hope we create a quality atmosphere!!

Phoned this morning to be told by a numpty that they have sold out and are waiting for a further allocation from Blackburn and could I call back. Called back only to be put on hold for five minutes before the phone went dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JonnyBoi said:
Looks like I'm also in the corner then on row 4, can't imagine the view being great. Ahh well lets hope we create a quality atmosphere!!

Most people just stand where ever at blackburn, dont think ive ever found my seat.
usualy too pissed to bother finding it

I already have my ticket but some mates are appplying for theirs soon, cos i will be sat on my own at the moment, what are the chances of me being able to swap seats and sit with them when they apply?? I know i should have hung on and waited till they applied but i didnt want to run the risk of missing out and would rather sit on my own than not at all.

flipmode said:
Got mine today. Upper Tier. Row 19.

Come on. Can't wait now lol

I think im lower tier row 28 going off the text city sent me after booking, i must be close to the back of the lower tier i doubt there are much more than 28 rows back.

Sgoater said:
I already have my ticket but some mates are appplying for theirs soon, cos i will be sat on my own at the moment, what are the chances of me being able to swap seats and sit with them when they apply?? I know i should have hung on and waited till they applied but i didnt want to run the risk of missing out and would rather sit on my own than not at all.

Slim to none. Why don't you just try to get another then flog yours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.