Blackburn tickets

citizen said:
just got mine lower row 3, last 3 rows left now on lower get on it

I'll probably be round about row 3 aswell then he didn't actually say what row just said i was in the lower tier

Decided to try a 4th, 5th, 6th time! Cut off on 2, and finally answered on the 6th attempt.

"Call back at 9.30am due to awaiting a second allocation!"

So thats 40 mins of my time and f*ck all!

SouthStand211 said:
Decided to try a 4th, 5th, 6th time! Cut off on 2, and finally answered on the 6th attempt.

That happened to me although I must have just got in at the end, had a scary moment when my card didn't work so had to run around the house like a mad man mugging friends and family for their hard earned credit. Looks like we'll be lower tier then. I know it's been said before but that ticket office is a right ball ache.

dannybcity said:
SouthStand211 said:

That happened to me although I must have just got in at the end, had a scary moment when my card didn't work so had to run around the house like a mad man mugging friends and family for their hard earned credit. Looks like we'll be lower tier then. I know it's been said before but that ticket office is a right ball ache.

I've sent them an email politely stating I would like the 27k they spent on the Tevez poster reinvested in the ticketline.

The points staggering was all wrong as well.. it jumped from 3200 to 2500.. that's the average seasoncard holder I reckon!!??

I agree that the points should be corrected and reduced to around 300 at a time, maybe even 500 max. It is annoying when you are 40 points off one day then have to wait in a queue the next day because there is more people ringing up. Just had a look and im on Row 3, Lower tier in the far corner under the scoreboard, reckon I could have trouble seeing the goal at our end, anybody sat around there before?

SouthStand211 said:
dannybcity said:

I've sent them an email politely stating I would like the 27k they spent on the Tevez poster reinvested in the ticketline.

The points staggering was all wrong as well.. it jumped from 3200 to 2500.. that's the average seasoncard holder I reckon!!??

Yeah it is because I got one for a lad that never ever comes aways with us at the same time that I got for example my sister who goes away afew times a season. I'm a full timer however as I am a MASSIVE blue ;)

anyone know how the loyalty point system works ? i know that for cup and away games they tell you how many points you get for that match,but what do you get for a season ticket.also has anyone had problems with points not going on to there card ? cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.