Blackburn tickets

citybluesmith said:
anyone know how the loyalty point system works ? i know that for cup and away games they tell you how many points you get for that match,but what do you get for a season ticket.also has anyone had problems with points not going on to there card ? cheers

I rang up City and was told that you get 190 points for renewing and the points will be applied to the cards on 1st August.

montonblue said:
citybluesmith said:
anyone know how the loyalty point system works ? i know that for cup and away games they tell you how many points you get for that match,but what do you get for a season ticket.also has anyone had problems with points not going on to there card ? cheers

I rang up City and was told that you get 190 points for renewing and the points will be applied to the cards on 1st August.

cheers.bought blackburn tickets today and i was sure i had more points than what they said.but that will be why if points do not go on till 1 aug

citybluesmith said:
montonblue said:

cheers.bought blackburn tickets today and i was sure i had more points than what they said.but that will be why if points do not go on till 1 aug

Yep, check it tomorrow. Or knowing City, maybe give it a week and then check it...

It made fook all difference for me though - if they're gonna carry on with the points system as it was for Blackburn, even though i've now got over 3,500 (incl. the renewal points), i still can't buy away tickets any sooner as i haven't got over 3,700. Just have to go to more away games i suppose!

lancs blue said:
JonnyBoi said:
Just bought mine is DEL/SO1/4 in the lower tier or upper?

Darwen End Lower, Turnstile S, Row 1 Seat 4.
0,,10303~6686898,00.gif

That diagram suggests I'll be in the corner on row 5. Hmm... hate the corners esp that side with all the 6-fingers Rover fans running in front of the stand!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.